Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 719,813 times)

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

hey i make sigs to well dont worry about photoshop i got two great photo editors here first is paint.NET http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html  and gimp http://www.gimp.org/ easy and fun to use also both sites got forums if you need help ;D

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

^^ gg? !??! good game ?  ???

sweet thanks for the sites AVPvet  :D

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

no prob there easy if you need i can help good thing its upgraded to new version

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

sorry i forgot to mention there both free. yes i said FREE.FREE FREE FREE no bs

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

I'm glad to hear it, since hearing photoshop cost one of my friend's $300

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

Its good doesnt freeze fast optimization  and all the other what else is a plus skinning hell yeah i use both for skinning. Damn i love it only thing is Paint.NET you need to DL plugin from website forum PCX and i think gimp already has that ext

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: BrokenTusk on Feb 15, 2007, 03:34:14 PM
I'm glad to hear it, since hearing photoshop cost one of my friend's $300

Pffft, i got mine for free, perfectly legally. My friend got it, but he didnt know how to use it too well so he gave it to me ^__^

Of course, you can always get it the other way.....

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

so you're telling me your friend spend about $200 bucks on a program and gives it to you, you have some generous friends. also which version do you have ?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I wouldn't mind it if I had an updated version of my signature-- Heh heh! I mean look at mine, it's kinda boring.  :-\

-Rakai'Thwei

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

actually I like the background pic alot since the Pred is in the shadows and makes him mysterious looking. while I got the idea for the text from your banner which I thought really work out well. thought it kinda cute you included the Pred sprite from the arcade game  ;)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

You could tell where I got my nickname "The Yautjan Stallion" from!   ;D

-Rakai'Thwei

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

it's very obvious....The Black Stallion  ;)

jk let me guess yur a fan of Balboa ?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Big fan of Balboa! Heh heh heh  :D So I just figured, why not apply both the Predator and Rocky together-- and thus, came the Yautjan Stallion!

Glad to know you like my sig though!

-Rakai'Thwei

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

yep your banner is pretty cool and dynamic

your banner made me get off my lazy bum(not really), to create my own banner since all I had was Scar....(sacarsm mode)yep you don't see him used in icons too much  ::) so I decided to be different and actually made some broken tusks since I am Broken Tusk (my logic knows no bounds)  ::)

seen the first 3 and enjoyed them, have yet to finish 4 and 5 and have you seen 6  ?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I have seen all six of the films-- and they are what inspired me to make my Predator character...

ANYWAY-- Back onto the topic of signatures.

I noticed that you had modified your images of Scar to make him look like Broken Tusk from the AvP comics! Kudos to you, man! Kudos!

-Rakai'Thwei

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed