AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2004, 09:44:59 PM

Author
AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine (Read 29,451 times)

commander Griker

commander Griker

He is right about the whole alien biology thing havent you people ever read the comics and novels and seen Alien 3    ___________________ Al()EN vs. PREDATOR

WolfAlien

WolfAlien

Question about the Predalien. What is it suppsed to look like. I've been thinkin for a while that it's the so called GridAlien. Those scars on it's head don't always have to mean it ran into a net gun and was freed. They could smply be the way the alien is supposed to look like.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Wait a sec, everyone is putting infos off the comics here?? Ah well do wa ya want ppl. But I know Iv said this and Ill say it again, comics and books and games are not good sources of info.  Anyway, to come back on the predalien thing being created in lab, its insane. we clearly saw that the aliens are different depending on their hosts. Dog alien is the ultimate fact, tha proof. And there will be mostly a predalien chestbusta in this and if we are lucky, a predalien. That will proove it once and for all.   As for the preds being good guys. Its not right. Preds are hunters, the only way to gets the pred respect is by prooving your self being as good as the pred. I wont sympathize when a pred will get slaughtered in this. They kill us for the sport, for trophys, or only cuz we are in the way off them and their target or prey. They dont disurves sympathy. If the pred sees that the human was a good match, then the pred will respect that , Lex is the example. She has to killed a alien in the movie to disurv that kind of respect. To join the pred.   So if preds are more tolerant in this towards human, and I mean by there that if they are more easily convinced that a human disurv respect than in the 2 first movies, then ok the preds are gonna receives some sympathy but not that much of my part.   About the aliens being killing machines without intelligence, I will disagree on this. Well the queen have intelligence, we saw it in the movie Aliens more than one occasion. The aliens are not just working ants, they are more than that. They have intelligence, they cut out the power supply in Aliens, and nothing is saying that the queen order it. No proof of that so maybe that aliens are indeed intelligent but when they encounter something living they loose control and then becomes killing machines. Or working ants.  But anyway, preds are no good guys, they are following a code of honnor, thats why leona survived the encounter. A man would not hit or KILL a pregnant women so the preds are not doin it either cuz of their honor. no pride or glory in it. So they will maybe help humans cuz they did something honorable. Not only cuz they are caught in a war and that they need help.  And 6 p@c, what the hell honor code is having to do with the fact that aliens and preds are even??? Anyway, preds and aliens are evn depending of the situation. But I wont start with that cuz I have too many facts to give. Maybe another time

PREDATOR ALIEN

PREDATOR ALIEN

;D   I think it will be cool if they show a predator Alien in AvP if not then in AvP 2

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

have any of you guys ever played Capcom's Aliens vs Predator the arcad game in that game the predators and to humans "Maj. Dutch Schaefer " and "Lt. Linn Kurosawa" teamed up with the hunters to take on the Aliens.   http://screenmania.retrogames.com/arcade/04/arcade_0100_2.html

MERC

MERC

They should have mad the AvP movie based on that Game damn that game kiss ass   ;D  

Cobolt

Cobolt

8)   That game, the  Kenner Action figures, and the movies, is what got me into AvP in the first place in the early 90's

Predgirl

Predgirl

Well I've been reading here about all the comments and here is my opinion.  To me what Andersan said or whoever about the Predators being the good guys is just an opinion of them because in the first place they are their for the man rictiual.  They probably didn't know that the humans were there until they got there.  To me the Preds are warriors and go by a warrioirs' code ok.  Also just like us humans they do have some characteristics of us, but they're just a different race of beings they do think and probably do realize what they are doing just like us humans. About the warriors code there are some that go by it and some that do not like the one in the movie who just kill anything in his way because he thinks he has the power and the knowledge to do so than going by it the right way.  What I'm trying to say is he does it in a dishonorable way and not by the justice of the warriors code.  For the aliens I don't really like them, but I do really feel sorry for them because they are trying to survive for the hive.  I believe they know what their doing because of their purpose of the hive. This is my opinion and you can agree or disagree with on it.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey predgirl, dont feel sorry for the aliens, they are just poor killin machines and they are not trying to survive, they are surviving and waiting for a mistake of the preds or humans to get out, and conquer earth. Wont happen in tha movie but its a movie and bad guys never wins.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

But good thinking on the pred there predgirl, you seem to love them alot. And yoor opinion is really good on the warrior code.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

well im not an alien fan i dont like them much buuut the aliens arent az soft of pussy az some ppl put them to be aliens are good az killers az the predators just that predators have a code of honor to take off on this occasion...

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

to take care of**

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Right, honnor wont save your life against a alien. Thats for sure, and aliens are better killers than the pred. They are the ultimate killing machine remember??   ;)  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

i dont think soo bud aliens have to kill in packs predators dont a single predator can do alot of killing in a much better unique way      ;)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Have ya saw Alien??? 1 alien= lot of deaths Alien 3, 1 alien=lot of deaths Aliens dont have high teck toys like pred, they are weapons on 2 legs. Put a pred at the place of the aliens in Aliens and he would be toast in no time. make him use no plasma c. and he is toast

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed