Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,378 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Great! Cant wait to see it!

Njm1983

Njm1983

Thanks for all the input - This is my very first full custom, so Im still learning the proper technique for applying the paint. I did go a little too thick on the head but its only real apparent up close. I did some upper body work tonight got it about 70% finished - still needs some washing and dry brushing on the arms, and the lower arms still need paint. Im welcome to suggestions or tips to improve.

Im hoping at some point to get good enough to repaint my masked zerker to be more movie accurate - I really like the Hot toys color scheme. Many of you guys have done fantastic jobs at recreating the look from the films and hot toys.

uruk

uruk

i really dig the idea! what you need is a little wash - it doesn't have to be a very dark color - you just need to bring outside the details of the magnificent sculpt neca did. can't wait for the final result. you guys are great...

Glaive10

Glaive10

Thanks for the kind words Ghostface, I've just enjoyed doing them just to put them at a level I'm happy with but some of the customs rolling out now are very impressive. I've finished the NECA Predators all I've can do now is buy another one and repaint it differently or try my hand at some of my older Preds. Namely my 2 Wolfs or my various Mcfarlane ones. Great work everyone!!!

spinksy

spinksy

good going!

just mix a tiny bit of black with some clear and go over it an it'll being out the great sculpt lines as uruk said 8)

wolf-pred3107

wow! love the coloration on that!

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Njm1983 on Jan 02, 2011, 07:06:31 AM
Thanks for all the input - This is my very first full custom, so Im still learning the proper technique for applying the paint. I did go a little too thick on the head but its only real apparent up close. I did some upper body work tonight got it about 70% finished - still needs some washing and dry brushing on the arms, and the lower arms still need paint. Im welcome to suggestions or tips to improve.

Im hoping at some point to get good enough to repaint my masked zerker to be more movie accurate - I really like the Hot toys color scheme. Many of you guys have done fantastic jobs at recreating the look from the films and hot toys.

Thats bloody awesome. Though it needs more texture. Perhaps you should use a really watered down ink or watery paint to try and pick out some of that finely detailed body texture.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Well thanks to everyone for the tips - tried my best to improve the paint job. In some places I did and not so much in others. Ive just got to finish the hands and paint the gauntlets and calf bracers to match the rest of the armor and its finished. enjoy

uruk

uruk

dude...

awesome armor combination and paint scheme. i love it.

WolfPredator89

Well here it is the Falcon, i just need to paint it.... i hope you like it!

Master

Master

Quote from: Njm1983 on Jan 03, 2011, 05:45:54 AM
Well thanks to everyone for the tips - tried my best to improve the paint job. In some places I did and not so much in others. Ive just got to finish the hands and paint the gauntlets and calf bracers to match the rest of the armor and its finished. enjoy

Well, that`s definitelly one interesting idea. He reminds me allot Kintaro from MK2. Keep up the good work!

Sabres21768

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Jan 03, 2011, 09:19:46 PM

Looks great dude!

Now...cast it and sell me one!  ;)

uruk

uruk

and hope he'll respond to your messages ;D sorry, i had to.

WolfPredator89

Quote from: uruk on Jan 04, 2011, 08:25:42 AM
and hope he'll respond to your messages ;D sorry, i had to.

I still need to figure out how to cast it.. and how to send it.. never done that before..

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jan 04, 2011, 01:13:59 AM

Looks great dude!

Now...cast it and sell me one!  ;)

If i get a good copy i will definitely sell you one... :)

Blades

Blades

woow!, now that's a good custom made from scratch right?, incredible dude

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed