Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,288 times)

sanjuro04

sanjuro04

updated version of my predator custom

Used Toybiz Marvel legends Bleackheart body replacing Neca's body to get a more articulated predator

uruk

uruk

. . .

that's... nice.

really nice.

The Shuriken

Quote from: sanjuro04 on Oct 21, 2010, 12:33:00 PM
updated version of my predator custom

Used Toybiz Marvel legends Bleackheart body replacing Neca's body to get a more articulated predator

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/gaudiamo/CUSTOM%20FIGURES/wolfconer.jpg

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/gaudiamo/CUSTOM%20FIGURES/wolfconer1.jpg

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/gaudiamo/CUSTOM%20FIGURES/wolfconer2.jpg

This is the type of articulation NECA should be doing.

ScarPredator14

forreal huh but i think they go for the realistic movie accurate sit on your shelf look.. :-[

WolfPredator89

I think the neca preds are nice just the way they are...

ScarPredator14

yea like to much articulation could lead to problems you know? just look at the Mcfarlane preds something broke off of all three preds  :-[ at least for me.. and it also could be poor manufacturing.. but thank GOD nothing has happen to any of my NECA preds only the plasma caster on my classic broke off but easy fix..

The Shuriken

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Oct 22, 2010, 04:45:20 AM
I think the neca preds are nice just the way they are...

Not when you compare the Predators to some of their Player Select figures.

sanjuro04

sanjuro04

Yeah my mcfarlane predators also broke off in some places. But most Mcfarlane figures even without articulations can be easily broken off.

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Oct 22, 2010, 04:55:07 AM
yea like to much articulation could lead to problems you know? just look at the Mcfarlane preds something broke off of all three preds  :-[ at least for me.. and it also could be poor manufacturing.. but thank GOD nothing has happen to any of my NECA preds only the plasma caster on my classic broke off but easy fix..

Ghostface

Ghostface

Ok so some of you might remember me claiming I was going to custom paint my MacFarlane Pussyface. It's been a while but its finally finished (almost). I'm fairly happy with the result, its just a real shame it's such a horrible sculpt. Its actually a worse scuplt than the macfarlane anytime. I really hope NECA release a movie accurate pussyface, but until then, this will have to do. Oh and forgive the elastic band around his waist, its just holding the belt on while the glue dries  :P

The 2 MacFarlane's together:

Let me know what you think guys, your feedback helps me improve.

uruk

uruk

great paint-ups! only thing i'd suggest - it looks like you're using some kind of gloss varnish after painting them - you shouldn't use it imo - it covers the figure with a thick layer, partially blending into the sculpt and making him look worse. Or maybe it's just too thick layer of paint? that's what i'd work on if i were you. As said earlier, it's a very good looking repaint anyway  ;D

Ghostface

Ghostface

Yeh i apply a layer of gloss to the skin after its done. It doesn't turn out too good in pictures, but it looks a lot better in person after the gloss is applied. I need to get a good camera, mine really struggles unless its outside during the day  :(

Six-String-Samurai

wow  i love it  ;D you've done an awesome job there and i like the way the gloss makes the skin look all slimy ;)

uruk

uruk

Quote from: tonyzork on Oct 23, 2010, 09:38:25 AM
Yeh i apply a layer of gloss to the skin after its done. It doesn't turn out too good in pictures, but it looks a lot better in person after the gloss is applied. I need to get a good camera, mine really struggles unless its outside during the day  :(

oh, yes. i completely understand, had the same problem with my old camera.

WolfPredator89

Looks great!

Taraka

Taraka

AWESOME!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed