Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,320 times)

predamorph

predamorph

Nice Classic there, are you the Taraka1 on youtube? :)

WolfPredator89

Quote from: predamorph on Sep 30, 2010, 03:56:48 AM
Nice Classic there, are you the Taraka1 on youtube? :)

hey predamorph i found you in youtube too! i recognized your figures! ;D

predamorph

predamorph

wow nice :) sorry for the poor camera sometimes hehe :)

Ghostface

Ghostface

If you guys have youtube vids of your custom post the links!

Taraka

Taraka

Actually....my youtube isn't showing off customs, it's mostly stop-motions.... The only thing custom I showed off in it is my Mask and gloves.

but yes, I am Taraka1.

Blades

Blades

Quote from: Taraka on Sep 30, 2010, 04:00:00 PM
Actually....my youtube isn't showing off customs, it's mostly stop-motions.... The only thing custom I showed off in it is my Mask and gloves.

but yes, I am Taraka1.
Ive seen a few of your figure reviews, and u made me want to buy them! keep it up and welcome to AvpGalaxy!! :D

Taraka

Taraka

heh, actually I've been a member for quite sometime dude. I'm just not into Forum posting much. Unless its an extensive topic usually I forget about the forums and come back whenever something comes up.

predamorph

predamorph

Nice man, Love your Figure reviews :)

Blades

Blades

Quote from: Taraka on Sep 30, 2010, 09:29:50 PM
heh, actually I've been a member for quite sometime dude. I'm just not into Forum posting much. Unless its an extensive topic usually I forget about the forums and come back whenever something comes up.
ohh my bad mate

sanjuro04

sanjuro04

Another Predator custom figure made from falconer & wolf predator parts

WolfPredator89

I really like the "wolfconer" :D, it was a smart idea not using the "tilted to the left" sculpt torso from the wolf..

Six-String-Samurai

@sanjuro04  Wow that is just awesome ;D  Keep It Up

CorruptionSolid

Hi everyone! At first I have to tell you that I don't have a very good English but I 'll try my best!

Today I try to put up some classic toy of avp :  kenner! I have custom the female predator from my scavage[arms and legs] and renegade[Head] predator and don't worry bothare replica from china. For dread I use from one coin scar predator and Armour from city hunter [I have them in 2 set] for body is newly sculpt.All were reply in kenner style.The box is newly remake with "Exile Huntress" name on it.

In set there are one figure, 3 skulls trophy [Mantis alien, Cougar alien and predator, spear, ancient pistol, net[for collect trophy] and her own special comic[in progress] Here is (may be) the cover:

http://corruptionsolid.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Huntress-Female-Predator-179679793

Here 's the box set

Unboxed

]

Close up

Thanks for watching~!

shakermakerman

^ nice job man!

Who's going to make a Cocooned Predator Diorama? i would love to see  one of those :D.

Feral_PRED

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed