Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,325 times)

uruk

uruk

now that's one cool shot! great poses, very dynamic!

...and nice custom ;)

ScarPredator14

haha looks like mine i posted it earlier on this if you look back threw it nice  ;D

predamorph

predamorph

I like this! :) Great!

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Just imagine ho it is going to be the maked original predator from neca! great custom! great pics!

EDIT: well i finished my first alien trophy, i think it turned out really well, i will start working on another one..

sanjuro04

sanjuro04

thanks

another custom I made from loose predators figures I found in a flea market in Singapore.

Purebreedalien

That looks really cool, nice work! :)

uruk

uruk

shit! don't really know why, but i love it  ;D

Wolf91

Wolf91

hey Sanjuro04 I'm a Singaporean, but where is the flea market?

Sabres21768

Quote from: sanjuro04 on Sep 26, 2010, 04:08:44 PM
thanks

another custom I made from loose predators figures I found in a flea market in Singapore.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/epoy04/MY%20COLLECTION/My_Predos.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/epoy04/MY%20COLLECTION/my_predo1.jpg

Killer work dude!

That's what I love to see.

sanjuro04

sanjuro04

thanks glad u like it

@wolf91:the flea market is held every sundayin the china square central in chinatown.

Wolf91

Wolf91

hey sanjuro04 care to add on msn? mine is predator_yy@hotmail.com !

Blades

Blades

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Sep 25, 2010, 06:37:35 PM
Just imagine ho it is going to be the maked original predator from neca! great custom! great pics!

EDIT: well i finished my first alien trophy, i think it turned out really well, i will start working on another one..

I envy your wolf pred with his "straight legs" and ur custom alien skull :P, you are surely someone that is able to inspire people with your work! :D

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Blades on Sep 27, 2010, 08:21:54 PM

I envy your wolf pred with his "straight legs" and ur custom alien skull :P, you are surely someone that is able to inspire people with your work! :D

Thanks! really appreciate  that! :)

Blades

Blades

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Sep 27, 2010, 10:50:18 PM
Quote from: Blades on Sep 27, 2010, 08:21:54 PM

Thanks! really appreciate  that! :)
lol................*pred voice*.........Anytime........:P

Taraka

Taraka

Hardly impressive, I know, but it's something I figured worth showing.

I took the trophies off 2 of my mcfarlane predators (one was pretty much destroyed already.) put all the skulls on a brown thread. (Bottle ship lines) and used a little more thread and made the spinal column trophy belt I noticed almost every single P1 predator figure is missing. I also took the necklace off the destroyed mcfarlane pred to complete his trophie collection. All he'd need now to be Kevin Peter Hall is the appropriate helmet mask.

I know this is supposed to b the Classic from PREDATORS, but y'know, he looks more like KPH. (Body shape, the arm plate on the left arm, his height in comparasson with Berserker and Falconer)

I didn't customize him aside the necklace at that point (didnt have the thread I thought I needed.) But I thought it was a great pic with my Mcfarlane Alien. I wanna do a hybrid diorama with them in that pose. Like ship fragments of the Nostromo in a Jungle.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed