Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,322 times)

uruk

uruk

is it only me, or the mcf predator really is just pathetic compared to neca's?

Sabres21768

Quote from: uruk on Sep 19, 2010, 12:33:49 PM

It's not just you.

McF's Pred is H O R R I B L E !

Ghostface

Ghostface

It is a very ugly figure. At the time it was fantastic because I could only compare to my kenner figures. It kind of got lost on my shelf amongst newer and better figures but after NECA released classic, it made me realise how terrible it is. Battle damaged Pussyface is horrible too but I read that NECA will be releasing their own figure next year. Can anyone confirm this?

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: tonyzork on Sep 19, 2010, 11:59:20 PM
It is a very ugly figure. At the time it was fantastic because I could only compare to my kenner figures. It kind of got lost on my shelf amongst newer and better figures but after NECA released classic, it made me realise how terrible it is. Battle damaged Pussyface is horrible too but I read that NECA will be releasing their own figure next year. Can anyone confirm this?

I think the only thing confirmed is that NECA has the P2 Elder coming out next year, but they are looking at the possibility of making the clan from P2.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :P

Ron66

Ron66

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Sep 19, 2010, 02:29:08 PM
Quote from: uruk on Sep 19, 2010, 12:33:49 PM

It's not just you.

McF's Pred is H O R R I B L E !
Horrible indeed!  Mcf Predators are nowhere near Neca's. Neca Rules!!!

Sabres21768

Quote from: coolbreeze on Sep 20, 2010, 03:32:33 AM
Quote from: tonyzork on Sep 19, 2010, 11:59:20 PM

I think the only thing confirmed is that NECA has the P2 Elder coming out next year, but they are looking at the possibility of making the clan from P2.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :P

No, you are correct.

uruk

uruk

pussyface. my favorite design. Neca, i hope you heard this. We want him badly.

Ghostface

Ghostface

I'd personally prefer a good Pussyface over another Anytime variation. Dont get me wrong, i love anytime's design, but theres already heaps of variations available.

WolfPredator89

This is WIP picture of something i am making for my predators.... sorry for the bad quality of the pic, i couldnt take a good photo yet...

Ghostface

Ghostface

looking good! what materials are you using to sculpt?

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

I am using epoxy clay.. here i leave some better pics..

Ghostface

Ghostface

Keep it up man! Make sure you keep posting your progress!

WolfPredator89

Quote from: tonyzork on Sep 21, 2010, 04:12:35 AM
Keep it up man! Make sure you keep posting your progress!

Thanks! sure i will!

Sabres21768

That looks great.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Looks like the skull the Predator is cleaning in AvPR right before the Predalien strikes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed