Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,284 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Sep 09, 2010, 12:01:15 AM
Quote from: tonyzork on Sep 08, 2010, 11:29:34 PM
Im thinking of repainting my Macfarlane Anytime (unmasked) and Battle Damaged Pussyface to make them more movie like. Any tips when it comes to a complete overhaul? I have only done touch ups so far and have been reluctant to do a complete repaint. Im waiting for my Berserker to arrive to fix the paint on that too. Any material/tool advice anyone would have would be appreciated. Also any vids or online tutorials would be great too!  ;D

if the money is not an obstacle the best thing you can do is buy an airbrush.. then some enamel umbrol paint or tamiya..
but you can always try with some very small and thin brushes... you still need to buy some  exellent quality paint(enamel umbrol or tamiya) try the techniques like drybrush.. painting with the brush almost dry..  and practice with other thing before you are going to repaint the actual figure! for the berserker repaint,  a small brush and some tamiya paint will work

this guy repainted his berserker ith some tamiya paint.. if you see the video you will know wich colour he used...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFUBrZNPr_U

Thanks a lot!!! It just so happens that I have an airbrush. And a lot of brushes and paints. I am a graphic designer, my mum is an artist, and my dad is an architect so between us we have everything we need. Ive done a fair amount of painting, just not model painting. Thanks heaps for the tips!!

WolfPredator89

Quote from: tonyzork on Sep 09, 2010, 12:34:03 AM
Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Sep 09, 2010, 12:01:15 AM
Quote from: tonyzork on Sep 08, 2010, 11:29:34 PM
Im thinking of repainting my Macfarlane Anytime (unmasked) and Battle Damaged Pussyface to make them more movie like. Any tips when it comes to a complete overhaul? I have only done touch ups so far and have been reluctant to do a complete repaint. Im waiting for my Berserker to arrive to fix the paint on that too. Any material/tool advice anyone would have would be appreciated. Also any vids or online tutorials would be great too!  ;D

if the money is not an obstacle the best thing you can do is buy an airbrush.. then some enamel umbrol paint or tamiya..
but you can always try with some very small and thin brushes... you still need to buy some  exellent quality paint(enamel umbrol or tamiya) try the techniques like drybrush.. painting with the brush almost dry..  and practice with other thing before you are going to repaint the actual figure! for the berserker repaint,  a small brush and some tamiya paint will work

this guy repainted his berserker ith some tamiya paint.. if you see the video you will know wich colour he used...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFUBrZNPr_U

Thanks a lot!!! It just so happens that I have an airbrush. And a lot of brushes and paints. I am a graphic designer, my mum is an artist, and my dad is an architect so between us we have everything we need. Ive done a fair amount of painting, just not model painting. Thanks heaps for the tips!!

oh cool! ;D so you are not going to have any problem

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

>_>

Six-String-Samurai

hey guys   thought i post this up.   this is my version of a predator elder he's still not totally finished, the mask needs some work (want it to look like the wolf's) and i have yet to add a samurai sword.  but i would love to know what you guys think  :)

uruk

uruk

looks nice. good job.

Six-String-Samurai

WolfPredator89

Quote from: BadBlood88 on Sep 12, 2010, 07:15:48 PM
hey guys   thought i post this up.   this is my version of a predator elder he's still not totally finished, the mask needs some work (want it to look like the wolf's) and i have yet to add a samurai sword.  but i would love to know what you guys think  :)

i like how the p2 mask fit in the elder head.. it gives to him a more classic look and not that avp one.

The Shuriken

BadBlood, that Predator is fantastic, absolutely fantastic. If I had some spare funds, I would so buy it off of you. :(

Six-String-Samurai

lol  thanks  although i don't think i could part with it  :D

The Shuriken

Quote from: BadBlood88 on Sep 14, 2010, 07:36:06 PM
lol  thanks  although i don't think i could part with it  :D

I wouldn't blame ya, it's a beautiful piece of work, it would be foolish to give it away.

But how about...

ONE MILLION DOLLARS! :-X

Six-String-Samurai

hmmmm tempting  :D

Ron66

Ron66

That is an awesome figure!!!!  Beautiful!! Too bad it's not for sale. Looks like i will need to wait for NECA's Elder in 2011. ::)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Ok guys I decided to finally repaint my Macfarlane Anytime after I cancelled my Neca classic order (im holding out for the masked version). Here are some pics of the repaint including some comparisons. I hope you like them :D

I really hate what a flash does to pictures but u get the idea ;)

Six-String-Samurai

;D nice one 

WolfPredator89

Quote from: tonyzork on Sep 19, 2010, 09:16:46 AM
Ok guys I decided to finally repaint my Macfarlane Anytime after I cancelled my Neca classic order (im holding out for the masked version). Here are some pics of the repaint including some comparisons. I hope you like them :D

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5990/frontshotr.jpg

I really hate what a flash does to pictures but u get the idea ;)

i love the skin pattern in the head, totally improved the figure.. it would be nice if you customize the trophies, just replacing that kind of string with a thiner one.. anyway awesome custom!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed