Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,349 times)

WolfPredator89

I made some custom work in one of my wolf and yeah i could disarm the figure just using some hot water.... i hate that preposed sculpt that neca gave to the wolf so in every of my wolf i wanted to pose in a different way, in some of them i could get some great poses...

ScarPredator14

yea you can make some great poses with neca's figs not really Mcfarlane fig's they look great but dont really stand? idk i really love the wolf Fig. modified it so he has two cannon's like the movie.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Aug 06, 2010, 01:34:50 AM
yea you can make some great poses with neca's figs not really Mcfarlane fig's they look great but dont really stand? idk i really love the wolf Fig. modified it so he has two cannon's like the movie.

yeah i love my neca maked wolf.. is my fav and yes my wolf has double plasma caster too.. ;D

i was thinking between the parts that you want to connect put a piece of metal like a screw or a nail and glue the parts to the nail...

ScarPredator14

Alright Just got done with the legend!This has got to be my best and simple custom i ever made Mcfarlane's and Neca's Anytime Predator fuzed together! enjoy ( just added working wrist computer ;D)

randy4321

randy4321

Very, Very nice. how'd u do the wrist comp?

ScarPredator14

that was like the hardest part of the custom, i slowly cut right under the wrist computers of both the figures then just switched them. some molding was do too tho to shape it out better no super glue was really needed then added some paint apps. to it. working on my next project a battle damaged classic pred from predators by using the old Mcfarlane anytime fig. probably be done today ill post it tonight check for up dates  :)

WolfPredator89

Now that looks great your own version of anytime.. it doesnt matter if neca is going to make one, because this one is different and it has the wrist computer

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Aug 06, 2010, 02:54:53 PM
that was like the hardest part of the custom, i slowly cut right under the wrist computers of both the figures then just switched them. some molding was do too tho to shape it out better no super glue was really needed then added some paint apps. to it. working on my next project a battle damaged classic pred from predators by using the old Mcfarlane anytime fig. probably be done today ill post it tonight check for up dates  :)
cut it with what? I dont understand how you made it openable..

WolfPredator89

Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 06, 2010, 09:00:58 PM

he took the part from the mcfarlane fig...

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Aug 06, 2010, 09:02:41 PM

thats pretty obvious but i'd like an answer from whom im asking the question to, thanks.

WolfPredator89

Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 06, 2010, 09:14:57 PM

thats pretty obvious but i'd like an answer from whom im asking the question to, thanks.

Ok.... i was trying to help since you dont understand how he made it openable....  ::) and it is so obvious.. so yeah.. i am not going to interfere.. although this is a forum... :-\

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Aug 06, 2010, 10:01:42 PM
Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 06, 2010, 09:14:57 PM

Ok.... i was trying to help since you dont understand how he made it openable....  ::) and it is so obvious.. so yeah.. i am not going to interfere.. although this is a forum... :-\
I understand that but I know he would be able to answer my question because he did it, I dont wanna beat around the bush for answers. Sorry.

Sabres21768

Randy...how old are you?

Seriously...you seem to have trouble understanding ANYTHING.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 06, 2010, 10:08:08 PM
Randy...how old are you?

Here we go with the trolls, I dont think it is necessary for you to insult my intelligence when you do not know me, If I dont understand something I will ask questions, details. Thats how I am. Have a problem? Im not losing sleep over it, and I dont think you are better than anybody else here so dont make it seem so.

Seriously.....grow up.

Sabres21768

Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 06, 2010, 10:11:33 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 06, 2010, 10:08:08 PM
Randy...how old are you?

Here we go with the trolls, I dont think it is necessary for you to insult my intelligence when you do not know me, If I dont understand something I will ask questions, details. Thats how I am. Have a problem? Im not losing sleep over it, and I dont think you are better than anybody else here so dont make it seem so.

Seriously.....grow up.

You ask a question, someone answers...and YOU have a problem with the person that anweres only because it's not the orignal poster?

YOU need to grow up kid.  Evertime you ask a question, you seem to get an attitude with someone about something.

Talk about a troll.  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed