Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,374 times)

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

So i won this

And now i have this

WolfPredator89

that is great.. but maybe and just saying maybe is to shiny... or very silver..

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

i know im tempted to repaint it. im not too happy with it but the silver i bought was expensive so i want to give it a while before i consider repainting

WolfPredator89

anyways it looks cool! like a brand new helmet..

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Nice mask there Bakurenoh! awsome work! I would suggest mixing some brown or copper color with some silver. it'll give it a darker silver color.

OH! btw, guys. I managed to complete my new classics Alien figure. I completed paint appliance and everything! Still needs a base, but other then that its finaly complete after two in 1/2 months. I may make changes every now and again but all in all I am finished with it. I never realy felt a sence of accomplishment before, so this has got me feeling great.

first off, the paint I used is black, silver, grey, and dark brown. and I used metalic black for the tail, with silver and dark brown highlights. the dark brown when it drys has a rust like look to it.

if anybody wants to get a better look at somethin let me know and I'll take a pic.

now, if only I can get a 16" ripley in space suit figure then I can reinact the Narcisus scene.

'You Are My Lucky Star'

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Quote from: Bakurenoh on Jul 17, 2010, 08:32:44 PM
i know im tempted to repaint it. im not too happy with it but the silver i bought was expensive so i want to give it a while before i consider repainting
since i said this the paint has darkened overnight so its not bad especially now its on the wall with the Scar helmet

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Bakurenoh on Jul 18, 2010, 05:00:11 PM
Quote from: Bakurenoh on Jul 17, 2010, 08:32:44 PM
since i said this the paint has darkened overnight so its not bad especially now its on the wall with the Scar helmet

oh that looks so fine is awesome!.. i like that wall a lot!! just get another and paint it red like the one in batman dead end...  :D

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

dude thoughs Biohelmets look awsome.

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

I repainted my new helmet i wasnt happy with it. So i just gave it the classic solid colour after sanding it down a bit more but still leading it rugged. And also adding a shiney visor.

WolfPredator89

it was cool anyways.. but if you wasnt happy.. there is no reason for not repaint it again.. maybe i sound repetitive but it would be so cool to have the batman dead end red predator bio... is very similar to those you have..

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

maybe you should paint one in the style of black, dark green, and dark red? just an idea. and give it neon-red visor.

WolfPredator89

Nevermind about the red bio custom.. cause thepredator in batman dead end looks more like anytime than scar predator..

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

So i won this

And now i have this

Just awaiting dreads ill hopefully get by end of this week.

xenomorpher

Quote from: Bakurenoh on Jul 25, 2010, 05:59:28 PM
So i won this

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/765/spa3299.jpg

And now i have this

http://a.imageshack.us/img405/5755/spa3308.jpg

Just awaiting dreads ill hopefully get by end of this week.

What did you use to paint it with?

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

bits and bobs i could find in the garage. 3 of which i shouldnt of but as only 10-15% of the head will be visable once the dreads are here i didnt care that much.

Black car primer (stuff to do bumpers with)
White and green spray paint emulsion
Brown.. something i cant remember what it is. You cant see it in the picture but its on the inner of the crown.

I build my props on a budget of what i can find and the rest i try to ebat for as cheap as possible

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed