Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,304 times)

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: Dragonblaster on Oct 25, 2008, 09:03:24 AM
I really like that Mandarin Predator. Great concept and execution.
But I don't get how someone's able to use such expensive collectibles as custom fodder. I don't have enough money to buy just one of those...

well ive just been able to buy one. BUT i dont feel like cutoming it. almost doble the expensive here.

Shadow

Shadow

hehe. i only costum mcfarlane figs because they are easy to get and not as expensive. here is a few:

Chopper

Smooth head grid, AKA closed mouth battle aliens

Praetorian (rather old now, but it works

Predalien

open mouth warrior, i also have a closed mouth original alien, which i took the jaw from

Ancient Predator

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: Shadow on Nov 16, 2008, 01:51:13 PM
hehe. i only costum mcfarlane figs because they are easy to get and not as expensive. here is a few:

Not expensive????... those bastards are over 100 dollars over here.

Shadow

Shadow

wierd, they're not really expensive here, dollars you say? 100??? here in sweden they are about 200KR roughly, thats roughly 20$

Mr.X

Mr.X

I'm moving to Sweden.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Shadow on Nov 17, 2008, 10:19:31 PM
wierd, they're not really expensive here, dollars you say? 100??? here in sweden they are about 200KR roughly, thats roughly 20$

Wow!!! Another guy from Sweden into customs, I always thought that I was the only one. :'(
Nice figures by the way!
Were in Sweden do you buy them?
I used to buy mine from Alvglans bokhandel in Stockholm but I haven't been there for a couple of years.
These days I'm only working with 3 3/4 inch / 1:18 figures got some predator figures on the way, they are finshed but I haven't taken any photos yet.

Is it okay to post customs that ain't Predator/ Alien related?

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Milan on Nov 18, 2008, 12:55:34 AM
Quote from: Shadow on Nov 17, 2008, 10:19:31 PM

Wow!!! Another guy from Sweden into customs, I always thought that I was the only one. :'(
Nice figures by the way!
Were in Sweden do you buy them?
I used to buy mine from Alvglans bokhandel in Stockholm but I haven't been there for a couple of years.
These days I'm only working with 3 3/4 inch / 1:18 figures got some predator figures on the way, they are finshed but I haven't taken any photos yet.

Is it okay to post customs that ain't Predator/ Alien related?

i bought a few in stockholm aswell, but i live closer to Göteborg so i buy most of mine over the net. right now im goin to get the NECA AvPR figs. i also get a few from tradera

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Dragonblaster on Oct 14, 2008, 08:39:51 AM

Here's an update:

Looks great! 8)

How many hours does it take you to sculpt a section like this?

xi killa yu

what is the difference between the adult, drone , and warrior alien?

War Wager

War Wager

None. ^

Private Hudson

Quote from: xi killa yu on Feb 13, 2009, 09:33:01 PM

All the same.

Celtic-predator

Celtic-predator

I modified Celtic so he fitted in more with the movie Celtic, as well as the Neca wolf. I made his body a light shade of yellow, painted the lenses of the helmet, highlighted the edges of the helmet, (look at the ridges) and armor and finally, painted red dots for the tracker for the plasma caster.

I also have a customised alien with PVA glue layered on the mouth to simulate salivia, but the customisation seemed too minor to merit a picture.

Predator King

Quote from: Private Hudson on Feb 19, 2009, 03:58:28 AM
Quote from: xi killa yu on Feb 13, 2009, 09:33:01 PM

All the same.

So why do they get different names?

Private Hudson

Because someone thought it'd be smart to name aliens from Aliens Warriors, and aliens like from Alien Drones. They are all the same, the only reason they chose a different head for Aliens was because the domes kept breaking or something.

Dragonblaster

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jan 23, 2009, 04:09:44 PM
Quote from: Dragonblaster on Oct 14, 2008, 08:39:51 AM

Here's an update:

Looks great! 8)

How many hours does it take you to sculpt a section like this?

I guess in total that'd be about 3 hours.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed