Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,375 times)

ArielAleXCo

now... you custom creator migth know how... but im a little clue less... my question is... "how could i fix Neca's wolf head??"

Purebreedalien

I heard that Johnny Handsome fixed his with something called 'green stuff'.

Parler

Parler

You can use Epoxy putty to fill in it, and then re-texture it and paint it.

ArielAleXCo

has anyone tryed that? did it came out nice? XDD ajaja some pics anyone??

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

I used Gloss Varnish and a little white to create that frozen KY Jelly Effekt on my NECA Alien's dome. I think it recreates the effect from the movie pretty well:

And just for comparison: My second untreated NECA Alien:

Greetings
DB

Dragonblaster

There are many things I didn't like about McFarlane's Dog Alien. It isn't movie accurate at all. Neither the sculpt, the proportions nor the colours. I really missed the metalic colours and the tansparent dome.
So I decided to adjust at least one of these matters: The colours.
I comletely repainted the Dog. I used various brown tones, yellow, gold, bronze and black. In the end I sealed the deal with a wet looking coat of gloss varnish. 
Enjoy:

Greetings
DB

Private Hudson

Brilliant customs DragonBlaster!

War Wager

War Wager

Fantastic DB.

This is nothing A/P related but what they hay. I used to collect LOTR stuff from Games Workshop a few years ago and made this:

I'm kinda proud of it, looks quite good. It must have cost over £200 in total, ridiculous amount just for a bunch of figures.

AvPvTerminator

Thats looks pretty sweet WW

Private Hudson

Quote from: War Wager on Aug 19, 2008, 04:01:08 PM
Fantastic DB.

This is nothing A/P related but what they hay. I used to collect LOTR stuff from Games Workshop a few years ago and made this:

I'm kinda proud of it, looks quite good. It must have cost over £200 in total, ridiculous amount just for a bunch of figures.

I have that too WW. Just ordered a few more: the Fell beast in Osgilitath and Shelobs lair plus a few of the 3 packs.

PS: What did you do to make the Helms deep like that? Just add the right wall to the left? Looks good.

War Wager

War Wager

Pretty much yeah. ^ You can't see it but I painted moss and stuff to the walls and opended up the compartments above the gate with super glue.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Cool. I've actually been thinking of repainting the Helms Deep, it looks kind of cheap even though it costs damn near $200.

What kind of paint did you use?

War Wager

War Wager

Just the paint that you paint the figures with. Once it drys in it fades into the wall making it look kinda real.

nicky

nicky

Click here for larger version: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/nickycheung/hottoys001.jpg

Poster includes:

Michael Biehn - Hicks
Jeanette Goldstein - Vasquez
Colette Hiller - Ferro
Mark Rolston - Drake
Rico Ross - Frost
Lance Henricksen - Bishop
Al Matthews - Apone
William Hope - Gorman
Trevor Steadman - Wierzbowski
Carrie Henn - Newt
Christopher Henn - Timmy
Jay Benedict - Russ Jordan
Holly De Jong - Ann Jordan
Barbara Coles - Cocooned woman
Terry English - Armourer

gameoverman

^Wow, that's a cool poster.  "Please kill me" - haha I love that, cool lady.  ;)

What did Jeanette Goldstein write?  I can't see it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed