Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,382 times)

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: RUMADMAN on Mar 15, 2008, 09:01:11 PM
here is another wip.... still need to work on the head a bit. enjoy the pics...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RUMADMAN/vegas424.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RUMADMAN/vegas423.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RUMADMAN/vegas425.jpg

lmk what you think.. i know he is a little green.. :D

To be quite honest I dont like it.

chopperbuilder

What head is that?

RUMADMAN

RUMADMAN

here is an update...

nexus

nexus

I love the one with the alien head mask, thats awsome, the paint job on the red one is a bit sloppy, not that i could do any better but hey. and i just dnt really like the mask of the third one, sorry

RUMADMAN

RUMADMAN

Quote from: nexus on Mar 27, 2008, 10:30:42 AM
I love the one with the alien head mask, thats awsome, the paint job on the red one is a bit sloppy, not that i could do any better but hey. and i just dnt really like the mask of the third one, sorry

i added a black wash to it now. i think the flash on the camera made it look to glossy in the other pic. here is another pic..

nexus

nexus

ooooook i stand corrected. looks nice close up.
looks all battered and and damaged and worn. its cool.

and dead end is an awsome clip

JDubG

JDubG

Quote from: RUMADMAN on Mar 15, 2008, 09:01:11 PM
here is another wip.... still need to work on the head a bit. enjoy the pics...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RUMADMAN/vegas424.jpg

The head re-paint looks well done.

chopperbuilder

very awsome red pred ;)  i see its from the eldar how did you bent the tooth back? mine eldars lower tooth is looking wird its bending to the other lower tooth.

RUMADMAN

RUMADMAN

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Mar 27, 2008, 07:47:42 PM
very awsome red pred ;)  i see its from the eldar how did you bent the tooth back? mine eldars lower tooth is looking wird its bending to the other lower tooth.

i dipped the head in some boiling hot water. waited till it cooled down a bit. then i positioned the mandibles the way i wanted. while holding it in the desired position immediately dipped it in some cold water. works every time. be sure not to repeat to many times because the mandibles could break.

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

heres my custom predalien.i moved the dreads under the crest. nothinng to big.
sprry for the bad pic quality

my bathroom has good lights.

chopperbuilder

Quote from: RUMADMAN on Mar 27, 2008, 08:11:39 PM

i dipped the head in some boiling hot water. waited till it cooled down a bit. then i positioned the mandibles the way i wanted. while holding it in the desired position immediately dipped it in some cold water. works every time. be sure not to repeat to many times because the mandibles could break.

Awsome big thanks mate for telling il do it straight away and i hope it works he he  five stars for you mate :D and a big thanks again!!! :D

RUMADMAN

RUMADMAN

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Mar 28, 2008, 03:41:36 PM
Quote from: RUMADMAN on Mar 27, 2008, 08:11:39 PM

Awsome big thanks mate for telling il do it straight away and i hope it works he he  five stars for you mate :D and a big thanks again!!! :D

you are welcome. glad i could help.  :)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

This is my new Special Edition Les Exclusive Deluxe Hot Toys Alien Resurrection Alien Warrior.
Figuremaster Les made it for me.

Pictures are taken next to McFarlene's 6" figure.

I'll update the thread with more pictures later this weekend.

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Byohzrd on Mar 27, 2008, 09:58:40 PM
heres my custom predalien.i moved the dreads under the crest. nothinng to big.
sprry for the bad pic quality

my bathroom has good lights.

That actually looks like a pretty good modification. I'm wasn't real upset with the dread placement but your cutom fig looks more true to traditional designs and I really like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed