Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,366 times)

Garo Predator

i am not so easily imprssed the only one i like is the alien

warriordrone

What kind of paint would you use to repaint one of the neca aliens ?

Elder_Predator2

Quote from: warriordrone on Feb 28, 2008, 10:27:55 PM
What kind of paint would you use to repaint one of the neca aliens ?
Personely I would use Testor's Model master Acryl or Tamiya Acrylic paint. they can be bought in any Model store. they work fine on Transformer toys, predators, Aliens star Wars and so on. They are also water soluble and don't require nasty thinners. Hope this helps.

warriordrone

Thanks for the help Elder_Predator2, when I`m done with my custom I`ll be sure to post up some pictures.

chopperbuilder

Looking forward to seeing them.

RUMADMAN

RUMADMAN

here is work in progress......  had some extra hot toys parts laying around. still need to paint the armor to match the bio helmet.. lmk what you think!!

Alien Freak

Looks pretty. Pretty badass, that is.

Private Hudson

Sweet, Where did you get that helmet, you make it yourself? Or from your spare Hot Toy parts like you said?

RUMADMAN

RUMADMAN

Quote from: Private Hudson on Mar 02, 2008, 03:35:26 AM
Sweet, Where did you get that helmet, you make it yourself? Or from your spare Hot Toy parts like you said?
i bought the bio helmet from a board member on the hunterslair boards.  the rest of the parts are original hot toys parts.  you can get these helmets from ebay.. check it..
http://cgi.ebay.com/DEMON-PREDATOR-MASK-HELMET-1-6-RESIN-HOT-TOYS_W0QQitemZ370024854919QQihZ024QQcategoryZ1193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

chopperbuilder

The helmet looks odd on the predator, like its to big for the head.

Private Hudson

Doesn't look too big to me.

Krycek

Krycek

God damn, the black predalien looks so awesome, makes me wish thats how she was in the movie.

Private Hudson

^ Yeah, I actually like Chets design, but I do agree she shouldv'e been black.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Hi guys,

I don't know if you have seen my ALIENS dioramas before, but I have started another diorama using the same concepts I've learnt building that one.

I thought it would be cool to make a PREDATOR diorama this time.
I went a step further and made it in 12" SCALE. It's still a WIP (started yesterday), but I thought I could share some pix before I finish.
Please be gentle.  :-[

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the following teaser pictures:

Movie:

My Diorama:

I wonder if I'll be able to sell it. I'm not much of a Predator fan. :rolleyes:

severen76

severen76

^^ It looks good so far :) but the skulls are a little to white...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed