Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,283 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Are you the same Teckno Viking I see around Aliens Legacy?

Still Collating...

Quote from: Teckno Viking on Jul 25, 2019, 07:53:36 PM
Been going through this thread and Amazing work done people, truly. Plus nice to see my old username 1/18th scale stuff near the front "axeman" btw.

Well moved to 1/12th scale and been stealing from NECA Marines lol

I am making cloth uniformed, removable Armoured Marines.

Sand off straps and buckles and redoing with cloth straps and working buckles. Yep I can find them for 1/12th scale lol

Hoping to find even smaller buckles and do solution grieves too. For now though dremelled out hollow NECA grieves.
Also strapped the Ab/groin piece up like the real version.

Still have cloth belts to do and webbing straps.

I can't imagine how hard it is to make cloth BDUs on that scale of a figure, bravo, looking good!

Teckno Viking

Teckno Viking

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jul 25, 2019, 08:06:10 PM

The very same

Some close up images. Also McFarlane Hicks head sanded down hair and flocked instead

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Teckno Viking on Jul 25, 2019, 09:55:16 PM

The very same

Sweet. I just joined AL a couple weeks ago.

Teckno Viking

Teckno Viking

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jul 25, 2019, 10:34:22 PM
Quote from: Teckno Viking on Jul 25, 2019, 09:55:16 PM

The very same

Sweet. I just joined AL a couple weeks ago.

A lot of good people on the AL forum. Plus any info Someone will know an answer to the question.

Btw good username. Trev was an outstanding chap.

Some more shots of armour.

Plus making a "Marine Force Recon". So stripped down armour but something for those "Up Close and Personal" moments.

Still Collating...

Nice, that's going to be one hell of a custom when you're done with this one.

Teckno Viking

Teckno Viking

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jul 26, 2019, 12:34:58 PM

Thank You so much.

Well supplies have arrived. So can finish off my 1/12 USCM with cloth webbing and working buckled removable armour.

So quick question.

How many have Done are currently building an APC for their NECA Marines? 

Planning to start one shortly so just looking for advice/pointers.  Going for a static not rc. However do want to do full interior.

Still Collating...

I am considering making a cardboard APC for my Neca marines, but not the interior. Still not sure how the hell will I pull that off, the exterior isn't too tough to make, but it wont be a quick and easy job.

[cancerblack]

Papercraft files upscaled would be your best bet I imagine.

Still Collating...

I try that, thanks for the advice.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Teckno Viking on Jul 27, 2019, 04:34:17 PM

Thank You so much.

Well supplies have arrived. So can finish off my 1/12 USCM with cloth webbing and working buckled removable armour.

So quick question.

Planning to start one shortly so just looking for advice/pointers.  Going for a static not rc. However do want to do full interior.

I remember seeing these on Aliens Legacy when I knew my log in information, really awesome and a really intense undertaking.

Teckno Viking

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jul 28, 2019, 06:46:44 PM
Quote from: Teckno Viking on Jul 27, 2019, 04:34:17 PM

Thank You so much.

So quick question.

I remember seeing these on Aliens Legacy when I knew my log in information, really awesome and a really intense undertaking.

Thanks and its not just me who forgets log in details then lol

JokersWarPig

spent the better part of Sunday painting all of my unpainted aliens and then getting some pictures, I have a looooot of pictures to go through but these two looked the best so far

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

5 Stars.   * * * * *

I especially like the orange / copper highlights.

Thanks for posting these. :)

JokersWarPig

So I finished my second USCM Emissary a while ago and got pictures of him when I was getting the xeno shots. Like I did with the original Emissary, they both have a little background now.

Spoiler
Field Journal -- Lieutenant Miguel J. Nunez

It's been a few weeks since the incident in the Spinne Valley. Command was at a loss as to what to do with the two aliens, and the idea that there was more of them out there complicated all operations in that area. The aliens didn't take very kindly to being treated like prisoners, but after some tense stand offs we learned that they understood our language at a very basic level; however they could only respond by using some sort of device that mimicked our own voices.
From what I understand they're bound by some honor code to take out the rest of the "clan" they arrived here with, and they've decided to attach themselves to my platoon in order to accomplish that task.
I protested against it, but orders are orders. The Aliens claim that since my platoon forced them to retreat in Spinne that they'll be looking to take us out specifically and Command thinks we'll stand a better chance with them on our side, but I don't trust it at all. Some Wey-Yu spooks have been poking their heads around as well...makes me nervous.

Field Journal -- Corporal Wallace A. Jenkins

We don't know their names, or if they even have names the same way we do so that made communication very difficult at first. Caparzo, the platoons bible thumper started calling the one with the red stripes on his mask Kane and the purple one Abel. It's kind of fitting though since they seem to have some kind of animosity or rivalry between the two..most of the bets seem to be on Kane if things every come to a head.

Field Journal -- Private Dante Howell

They took an instant liking to the M56's, the thing's weigh about 45 pounds and these big (REDACTED) can carry them around like it's nothing. They don't even use the targeting gear, best we can tell they link the things directly into their masks. I guess they must have some of their own targeting tech for their own weapons, man I'd like to see what some of those do.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed