Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,322 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Yes, that is WAY cool!

JokersWarPig

Spent Sunday working on these guys. Still a little bit of work to do, and better pictures to take

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Nov 19, 2018, 03:22:08 PM
Spent Sunday working on these guys. Still a little bit of work to do, and better pictures to take

Nicely done!

Still Collating...

Looks great! The AvP bodies are perfect for customizing.

AhabPredator

This is a repainted and re-sculpted Fugitive Predator turned into a more futuristic version of himself or a descendant far into the future of the 2018 movie. He exists in a time during the period of the Colonial Marines and Aliens.

I took parts from Wolf, Jungle Hunter, Scavenger Predators. I used a soldiering iron to add battle damage to his mask and armor. Damage was later painted to look like actual damage with Basic [TM] acrylic paint.

Here is his character biography...

Name: "The Acolyte"
Species: Yautja

One of the first wave Young Bloods to hunt on LV-742, "The Acolyte" is one of the newest members to join the "New" Lost Tribe. He is yet to prove himself and must embark on his first hunt and achieve his status as a warrior. He is known to utilize technology and cunning in his hunts. Credited with having hacked a super predator falcon reconnaissance drone. He uses the small drone to track prey and has upgraded it with stealth cloaking technology and enhanced vocal mimicry. It's weapons capabilities are known only to Acolyte. He is also know to use laser mines, duel wrist blades, and a rotary plasmacaster.

skull-splitter

That's what I was missing on Fugitive: skulls.

AhabPredator

Quote from: skull-splitter on Dec 02, 2018, 11:29:28 PM
That's what I was missing on Fugitive: skulls.

He killed but never took trophies. Which was odd...? Then again, special spinal fluid juice. Upgrading. Human-Predator DNA splicing. 10 foot tall CGI monstrosities.  ::)

Corporal Hicks

Well, he was only on the run/there to help humanity, so that wasn't really his mission.

Voodoo Magic

Nicely done!!

AhabPredator

New custom.

Still Collating...

Nice custom! Great use and repaint of Wolf's head.

AhabPredator

Quote from: Still Collating... on Dec 12, 2018, 09:31:57 AM
Nice custom! Great use and repaint of Wolf's head.

Thanks! The original Wolf head was utter crap in terms of paint. The sculpt was great, but the dreads were garbage. Went with this look instead!

On that note...

My newest Colonial Marines Custom Figure.

Lt. Colonel Rick Harrison

Venum117

Venum117

Here is my custom machiko figurine ^^ see what do you think

Still Collating...

Looks awesome!

Voodoo Magic

Nicely done!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed