Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,328 times)

Vark_

Vark_

Indeed they rock, these faces are spot-on !
I'm looking forward to the custom body armor paint for those grunts now ;).

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm actually having trouble deciding what kind of armor art/graffiti to give them. It's a bit difficult because I don't want to go to "generic" if that makes sense.

Here's two guys I just worked on last night. Not 100% done, I want to add more pouches and some graffiti to their chest plates.

Arnold is an upper body swap with a repainted shirt.
Terry has a bit more custom work, arm transplants to the Frost body and he's using the vest from The Walking Dead Daryl figure repainted to look like Drake's flak jacket. I think it works pretty well.

I'll try to get decent pictures over the holiday.

Corporal Hicks

There's something about Arnie with a smartgun...I love it!!

Vark_

Vark_

For the "graffiti" you should consider WW2 model kits nose art decals (1:72 scale is just perfect) with pin-ups / cartoon characters / funny morale writings at your convenience. Fits perfectly with the grunt spirit.
Nice customs by the way ;) (but IMO you should darken somehow the skin of the black gunner, the difference between the face and the neck / arms is noticeable).

Njm1983

Njm1983

Given the characters heads are from the walking dead. You could use some symbols from their history. Rick was a sheriff so you could paint a badge or use graffiti "there's a new sheriff in town"

For Daryl maybe a bullseye with arrow shafts sticking out of it???

JokersWarPig

I bought a T2 Sarah Conner figure to turn into a marine. She isn't done yet, but in the hopes of Neca doing a Kenner Hicks I put this together. I took apart her M4 and did this, the intention was to make it look like a special ops version of the pulse rifle

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 18, 2017, 03:56:33 AM
I bought a T2 Sarah Conner figure to turn into a marine. She isn't done yet, but in the hopes of Neca doing a Kenner Hicks I put this together. I took apart her M4 and did this, the intention was to make it look like a special ops version of the pulse rifle

Nice job dude. Looks great.
I've been customizing some as well.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jan 20, 2017, 03:53:03 AM

I'd like to do that for some Weyland PMC's I have planned, where di you find the attachments for yours?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 20, 2017, 01:15:18 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jan 20, 2017, 03:53:03 AM

I'd like to do that for some Weyland PMC's I have planned, where di you find the attachments for yours?

I get them here.
http://www.marauderinc.com/mobile/default.aspx

windebieste

windebieste

Nice stuff.  Which raises the big question:  Is 21B really an Engineer?

-Windebieste.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Yeah I believe so ha. More like 1/2 that & 1/2 c3po.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Did some mod's tonight. I modified a Vaz body and a Sarah Connor upper body to put this one together. I still need to paint over Hick's heart and Born Again graffiti.

This guy I'm putting together for my "Escape" diorama. I'm waiting on a second Vaz so I can strip her of her smart gun and use the body for another female marine.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

Quote from: pmaz11 on Jan 20, 2017, 08:38:21 PM
Hello again everyone!

I used to be a member for a long time here on avpgalxy awhile back. I decided to start up a new account to post just a few times here and there in light of the new Alien and Predator movies that will be coming out! Can't wait!

It's felt like so long since posting anything, but I recently found myself starting up a small Alien/Predator/Prometheus collection of random collectible items. So I recently customized some Micro Machine figures to update the figures with the recent movies, etc.

I'm no professional and worked with whatever paint & materials that I had. Anyways, with the use of some Star Wars micro machines I customized a Sacrificial Engineer (w/Black Goo Jar) & Engineer (Chair Suit). Also, used a random silver Star Wars ship for the 1st engineer ship in the very beginning of Prometheus (close enough I thought haha).

Anyways, I just wanted to share some of the recent work that I have done & hopefully I will have more to come!

Welcome back!

Your customs turned out great!

pmaz11

pmaz11

Hello again everyone!

I used to be a member for a long time here on avpgalaxy awhile back. Thanks to Darkness I re-accessed my account and I wanted to post just a few times here and there in light of the new Alien and Predator movies that will be coming out! Can't wait!

It's felt like so long since posting anything, but I recently found myself starting up a small Alien/Predator/Prometheus collection of random collectible items. So I recently customized some Micro Machine figures to update the figures with the recent movies, etc.

I'm no professional and worked with whatever paint & materials that I had. Anyways, with the use of some Star Wars micro machines I customized a Sacrificial Engineer (w/Black Goo Jar) & Engineer (Chair Suit). Also, used a random silver Star Wars ship for the 1st engineer ship in the very beginning of Prometheus (close enough I thought haha).

Anyways, I just wanted to share some of the recent work that I have done & hopefully I will have more to come!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Here are a few of mine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed