Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,300 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Has anyone made a custom Working Joe figure?

Dagger

Dagger

Decided to make my own custom team from predator. used some different heads this time around that i thought looked more like the actors. 

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Extra Vasquezfigure + extra armor = custom Colonial Marine

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

The Hive Wars have begun anew and the Predators have joined in the fight against the ever-expanding xenomorph threat. Here I bring you the Acid Rain Predator wearing a specialized armor resistant to the acidic blood of the aliens. A brand new design, the Acid Rain Predator was created from the new AvP NECA body with tweaks to the armor using fodder from some Halo figures. He was given an all out repaint with different greens and yellows for the acid-washed look. Even his wrist computer has green numerics!

For more pics and a full writeup of parts used head here: Acid Rain Predator

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Pvt. O'Neal almost done and Cpt. Cruz in progress

sir_bobos

sir_bobos

Going off the Nam theme of the movie I made a Marine that might have been on the front lines for a while. He got rid of some armor to lighten his load, customized his kit, and obviously grooming regulations went out the window.

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

The Hive Wars have begun anew and the Predators have joined in the fight against the ever-expanding xenomorph threat. Here I bring you the Bloodstorm Predator ready to skin some trophies! He's created with the Neca Boar Predator, AvP gear, Spawn armor, and 4 Horseman Scarabus horns. He was given a blood-red paint job that's akin to an 'element theme' I have going with my current series of Predator customs and a wicked tri-claw blade gauntlet.

For more pics head over to the page: Bloodstorm Predator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's time for a trip down memory lane to the land of Kenner. Remember the cap-firing Robocop figures you had as a child? Well this time I bring you an NECA style Robocop figure that's done in the same style. It even has the cap-firing mechanism embedded in its back! This custom was made by taking a videogame Robocop and merging the upper/lower torso, hollowing out the back, and installing a cap-blasting mechanism taken from the original Kenner figure. A lot of work had to be done to carve the original unit down so that it still opened up properly and vented the smoke. The leg still opens up to reveal his classic gun but I created an oversized tri-barrel blaster and gave Robo a Kenner paint job to complete the look.

For more Robocop pics head here: Kenner Robocop

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Dagger on Sep 05, 2016, 09:56:56 PM
Decided to make my own custom team from predator. used some different heads this time around that i thought looked more like the actors. 

This is really cool, well done!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

"WE ARE LEAVING!"

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Sep 18, 2016, 11:16:30 PM
"WE ARE LEAVING!"

Awesome pictures,
I actually just started work on a diorama with a similar theme. I'm using the ACM map Hive for the setting of mine though

Mr.Evil

Mr.Evil

Hello. This is my handmade custom alien.

serbip1

serbip1

Quote from: Mr.Evil on Sep 24, 2016, 01:56:36 PM
Hello. This is my handmade custom alien.

I love this <3

windebieste

windebieste

Mr. Evil's Evil Alien is Evil. 

Nice.

-Windebieste.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 19, 2016, 01:34:48 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Sep 18, 2016, 11:16:30 PM
"WE ARE LEAVING!"

Awesome pictures,
I actually just started work on a diorama with a similar theme. I'm using the ACM map Hive for the setting of mine though

Awesome. Can't wait to see it.

windebieste

windebieste

I painted one white to help show off the great details these things have.

More photos here.

Enjoy!  ;D

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed