Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,375 times)

Njm1983

Njm1983

Correct me if im wrong but I thought the elder had the original predator gauntlet on his left arm?

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: Njm1983 on Sep 21, 2013, 07:25:18 PM
Correct me if im wrong but I thought the elder had the original predator gauntlet on his left arm?

He does. It might be hard to see in my pic because of the netting I put over it. But it's the correct gauntlet.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Quote from: JaredK21 on Sep 22, 2013, 05:34:20 PM
Quote from: Njm1983 on Sep 21, 2013, 07:25:18 PM

He does. It might be hard to see in my pic because of the netting I put over it. But it's the correct gauntlet.

My mistake, with the netting over it it looks like the p2 gauntlet. For some reason I see the raised fin like design that was on city hunter.

Carry on

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Ready to take on the Alien menace comes another Alien vs Predator Arcade custom figure, the Warrior Predator! This was the stronger more seasoned Predator in the game and features a similar build to my Alien Vs Predator Hunter custom using the Deluxe Impact Wrestling Magnus body and NECA Classic Predator Jungle Hunter head, forearms, and lower legs. I gave the Warrior his signature melee weapon, the bone spear, a plasma caster energy blast, and an Alien Chestburster done like its sprite in the game. Now the playable cast of AvPA is complete with Dutch, Linn, Hunter, and Warrior!

More pics here---> Alien vs Predator Arcade Warrior

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Gawd damn. :)

Very cool.

DerelictShip

Quote from: Jin Saotome on Sep 25, 2013, 05:06:47 PM
Ready to take on the Alien menace comes another Alien vs Predator Arcade custom figure, the Warrior Predator! This was the stronger more seasoned Predator in the game and features a similar build to my Alien Vs Predator Hunter custom using the Deluxe Impact Wrestling Magnus body and NECA Classic Predator Jungle Hunter head, forearms, and lower legs. I gave the Warrior his signature melee weapon, the bone spear, a plasma caster energy blast, and an Alien Chestburster done like its sprite in the game. Now the playable cast of AvPA is complete with Dutch, Linn, Hunter, and Warrior!

More pics here---> Alien vs Predator Arcade Warrior

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/JinsDangerousToys/AvPAWarrior1.JPG
Great work!
Hey do you do requests, like if I wanted you to make a custom figure and I could then buy it off you through ebay or paypal?

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

What should have been a Predator's vacation getaway to torment some humans at New Shanghai on Vega 4 has turned into a nightmare hunt! The Super Nintendo Alien vs Predator game featured some pretty strange plot but introduced us to some cool looking Alien concepts. Here is my take on the Snake Alien boss from that game created using a NECA Xenomorph Warrior upper body fused to a McFarlane Queen Alien tail section. Aves Studio Apoxie Sculpt was used to add extra sculpt and I gave this custom Snake Alien figure and a pair of fangs added paying homage to the Kenner Snake Alien design. Keep an eye out as I plan to make the Bat Alien and Green/Blue armored Predators that were the main characters in the game!

More pics here---> Custom Snake Alien

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Yep, SNES AVP is definitely not one of your favourite games.. At all :laugh:

Very cool :)

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: Jin Saotome on Oct 03, 2013, 05:47:24 PM
What should have been a Predator's vacation getaway to torment some humans at New Shanghai on Vega 4 has turned into a nightmare hunt! The Super Nintendo Alien vs Predator game featured some pretty strange plot but introduced us to some cool looking Alien concepts. Here is my take on the Snake Alien boss from that game created using a NECA Xenomorph Warrior upper body fused to a McFarlane Queen Alien tail section. Aves Studio Apoxie Sculpt was used to add extra sculpt and I gave this custom Snake Alien figure and a pair of fangs added paying homage to the Kenner Snake Alien design. Keep an eye out as I plan to make the Bat Alien and Green/Blue armored Predators that were the main characters in the game!

Very cool! How did you make the dome for his head?

Master

Master

I think it`s Giger Alien`s head with dome painted from inside.

Jin Saotome

Quote from: Jace Madan on Oct 03, 2013, 10:02:09 PM
Quote from: Jin Saotome on Oct 03, 2013, 05:47:24 PM

Very cool! How did you make the dome for his head?

I just sculpted over the bumpy dome the Xeno warrior had using Aves Studio's Apoxie Sculpt.

Master

Master

Oh I see. Most impresive, congrats.

Jin Saotome

Watch out it's a blast from the past, those different species of Aliens Kenner came up with are back! Here's a custom Scorpion Alien done in a Kenner-themed look using a NECA Prometheus pressure suit Engineer body with the head, lower arms, feet, shoulder/back tubes, spine, and tail of a NECA Xeno Warrior grafted on. The ridged head crest was created using Aves Apoxie Sculpt and additional sculpt was also added to blend the parts together. The Engineer's sculpt is so close to the Alien design it allows for a beefier, taller body style. Spikes were added to the body and since the Trilobite 2-pack Engineer body was used I turned the burns into battle-damage, homage to the 'exploding' feature the original Kenner toy had. The acid spurts were made from high-temp hot glue put through a low-temp glue gun and the figure was given the copper-gold highlights. Now this custom Scorpion Alien is ready to take on some Colonial Marines!

Ready for more vintage Alien goodness? My friend John Harmon is also doing Kenner themed NECA Alien customs and you really need to check out his Bull Alien and Apone based on the original toys at his site, http://www.mintconditioncustom.com/

More pics here---> Custom Kenner Scorpion Alien figure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ready for more Alien vs Predator Arcade action? Here's a custom Mad Predator figure ready to dish out some, uh, madness! In the game a Predator warrior was 'infected' with an Alien embryo and driven mad so he attacked your characters. Here I've recreated him using the standard beefed up Deluxe Impact Wrestling body jointed with parts from NECA's Predator figure line. The head came from a Shaman predator with with mouth parts and dreads modded, the rest from any of the Jungle Hunter Predator figures grafted on to the wrestling body. Also included is a masked head (tho never shown in the game) I wanted to give him something extra since he didn't use any weapons or special moves. Mad Predator was given a light blue/grey paint job just like the game sprite and is ready to take out anything in his path!

More pics here---> Custom Kenner AvP Arcade Mad Predator figure

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Jin.. after you're done with the game aliens... i recommend trying to do this guy here:

I'd reckon you could do justice to this cool design ;)

Shadow

Shadow

Bull Alien, do it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed