Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,375 times)

Njm1983

Njm1983

Love how arnold is dual wielding pulse rifles!

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Quote from: underbound on Jul 17, 2013, 10:12:04 AM
Thatd extremly awesome. I see you used pieces from halo and star wars figures on dutch. The alien is kick ass though.
Are you doing anymore? Like ALIENS:infestation kind or just AVP arcade if you dont mind answering.
As long as I can find Marines/Xenomorph warriors for the base bodies, sure. That Alien Space Jockey hybrid looks pretty creepy.

Quote from: Raiden on Jul 17, 2013, 01:41:46 PM
Hi Jin, i am the one bidding your Dutch at eBay currently, just wanna know, you just build only one of each these figures respectively? Cos the price of this already rise to a hundred and I am living in Hong kong, don't think I can manage to tackle this anymore if the price rises even higher. Would you decide to make another if this one sell well?
Anyway, welcome to the best AVP site online. Lots of experts here solving our problem about the AVP universes
Unfortunately yeah, all my customs are one of a kind. I don't want to mass-produce anything, I just make them for fun. Part of the draw of owning one of my figures is that nobody else in the world has one like it.

Raiden

Raiden

So That means i have to redirect my budget onto this one I suppose. This is truly a masterpiece.

Jin Saotome

Here's a quick peek at my next custom Alien Vs Predator Arcade figure, the Hunter. His body is netless and hunched over just like in the game. Spear was made from scratch, Predator parts from an NECA Predator and main body from a UFC figure. Normally I would have used the whole NECA Predator but he needed the muscle-style of the sprite and the UFC body matched up perfectly.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Jin Saotome on Jul 24, 2013, 03:02:16 AM

Here's a quick peek at my next custom Alien Vs Predator Arcade figure, the Hunter. His body is netless and hunched over just like in the game. Spear was made from scratch, Predator parts from an NECA Predator and main body from a UFC figure. Normally I would have used the whole NECA Predator but he needed the muscle-style of the sprite and the UFC body matched up perfectly.

must...not...want...

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Jin Saotome on Jul 17, 2013, 03:11:17 AM
Jin Saotome here, hey everyone! I've gotten into the Alien/Predator figure customizing, specifically the 7" NECA versions, and went looking for some AvP Forums. Found the best here I believe and have spent a good chuck of today checking it out. I also want to share with you all what I've been working on...customs from the Alien vs Predator Arcade game by capcom! Hope you get a kick out of them.

Aliens have invaded earth and it's up to an unlikely alliance of humans and Predators to take them down! That was the premise of the Alien vs Predator Arcade game by Capcom. Here we have Major Dutch Schaefer created in the 7" NECA style made from their Predator Jungle Dutch, a Microman Bio-machine hand, TF Landmine winch, Armored Core arm, Halo George shoulder pad, and other fodder parts. There's multiple double ball joints all through his arm for maximum posability as well. I'll be doing a whole Line-up of Alien vs Predator Arcade figures soon!

More pics here---Major Dutch Schaefer

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aliens have invaded earth and it's up to an unlikely alliance of humans and Predators to take them down! That was the premise of the Alien vs Predator Arcade game by Capcom. Here we have the first Alien boss in the game, Razor Claw. He was made from the NECA Aliens series 1 Xenomorph Warrior and Aves Studio's Apoxie Sculpt was used to sculpt the unique parts like the dome and arms. Predator Hound horns were used as the back spikes and Razor Claw was given a four-shade purple-pink paint job so as to look just like the game sprite.

More pics here---Razor Claw Alien

Top notch work as always! Love the site!

Mister Skeezler

These aren't mine, but check out these amazing customs from Alien & Prometheus!

http://sithfire.blogspot.com/

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Jul 25, 2013, 07:24:01 PM
These aren't mine, but check out these amazing customs from Alien & Prometheus!

http://sithfire.blogspot.com/

pretty damn good

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Here is another Custom Predator Hunter from Capom's Alien Vs Predator Arcade game. Created in the 7" NECA style the Predator Hunter was made using a UFC body to get the muscled, netless look of the game sprite, head, forarms, lower legs, and armor from NECA's jungle hunter Predator. The joint holes and inner hinges had to be modded to fit the two body types together which can now hunch over just like the Predators appear on the game screen! His blade staff was made from fodder weapons and styrene cut to form blades. Now he can stand alongside Dutch and Lynn to help rid Earth of the Alien menace!

Predator Hunter, Alien vs Predator Arcade

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

thats cool

underbound

underbound

Thats a really awesome custom dude.

FrozenClaw

FrozenClaw

Holyshit. I loved that arcade game, so seeing those predators was a really awesome reminder about that game. :)

Here's my latest piece of work. I don't really have any high quality materials to work with, but I hope people can recognize the predator (And perhaps the mask most importantly!)

The mask should be a bronze/gold colour, but I don't have that in my possession as of yet!
Mostly recycled the McFarlane AVP Scar body armor parts with the exception for the legs still being city hunter and the jungle hunter skull necklaces. It's not finished yet, but if anyone has any feedback before I finish it, please let me know! :D

JokersWarPig

now just make a limited run to sell to us who can't craft such awesomeness!  :)

mconte85

mconte85

As it's becoming clearer that we may not be getting all the marines we wanted...but also we are getting a great base marine figure with the Tribute marine figure...

Do people here, who have way more knowledge then me, want to try to come up with NECA or compatible heads (or other parts) that would be reasonable replacements for the Colonial Marines.

A user here posted a GREAT Apone custom, which I already ordered a Hale Ceaser figure in anticipation of trying to emulate.

Any other thoughts?

JokersWarPig

Quote from: mconte85 on Aug 08, 2013, 01:14:35 PM
As it's becoming clearer that we may not be getting all the marines we wanted...but also we are getting a great base marine figure with the Tribute marine figure...

Do people here, who have way more knowledge then me, want to try to come up with NECA or compatible heads (or other parts) that would be reasonable replacements for the Colonial Marines.

A user here posted a GREAT Apone custom, which I already ordered a Hale Ceaser figure in anticipation of trying to emulate.

Any other thoughts?

The other Stallone and Ludgren figures from the expendables line would work well, and with no modification needed to the neck.

Aside from those I would stick with figures from NECA, especially ones from the hunger games line. They make great "generic" grunts. Neca human figures for the most part have the same basic ball joints just varying in size, so swapping them is easy. A few pages back I posted up my WIP squad, all of those except one (The Apone you mentioned) are Neca.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed