Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,300 times)

freedomfighter1111

supersonicshion

Hi there,

I´m new to these boards and I´d like to share some of my Colonial Marines customs in GIJOE scale. I have most of the snap kits, both marines and predators, (bought them on the secondary market and payed a fortune) but got them in the end :D

Here is a USCM Duke:

And here is Flint:

Here is what I did adding Shae Vizla´s flame to Ripley´s:

Mister Skeezler

Very cool! I'm a Star Wars collector, so I can appreciate the scale.  ;D

Welcome to the boards!

wolf-pred3107

My squad of ultimate badasses

DerelictShip

How did you get the leg armor and chest armor, also what paint did ya use?

Dagger

Dagger

My custom Marine.

DerelictShip

Quote from: Dagger on Jul 16, 2013, 04:52:10 AM
My custom Marine.

Nice custom hive, how did you do that!

Dagger

Dagger

Thank you!I used spray foam that's used to seal door jams and other spaces. also i used hot glue and draining tubes. The garage door looking thing in the back was from the side of an old air conditioner. some of the eggs i made using a mold i made out of play-doh the other eggs are from the McFarland alien and predator pack. it has two stories but its hard to get a pic of the whole thing because i made it with the intentions of having my alien queen sit on an egg sack so it is very large. 

JokersWarPig

Some stuff I worked on today on my day off. I still have some marines to finish, but these guys are all mostly done. I have a bunch of eggs and some victims I'm working on so I have to start work on my egg chamber set soon. I also need to finish my answer to "Big Red" who's standing in the black with the shield and black helmet.

"Survivor Hudson"  :D

Raiden

Raiden

So who lead the team? Brigadier General Arnie or Colonel Mr T?

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome here, hey everyone! I've gotten into the Alien/Predator figure customizing, specifically the 7" NECA versions, and went looking for some AvP Forums. Found the best here I believe and have spent a good chuck of today checking it out. I also want to share with you all what I've been working on...customs from the Alien vs Predator Arcade game by capcom! Hope you get a kick out of them.

Aliens have invaded earth and it's up to an unlikely alliance of humans and Predators to take them down! That was the premise of the Alien vs Predator Arcade game by Capcom. Here we have Major Dutch Schaefer created in the 7" NECA style made from their Predator Jungle Dutch, a Microman Bio-machine hand, TF Landmine winch, Armored Core arm, Halo George shoulder pad, and other fodder parts. There's multiple double ball joints all through his arm for maximum posability as well. I'll be doing a whole Line-up of Alien vs Predator Arcade figures soon!

More pics here---Major Dutch Schaefer

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aliens have invaded earth and it's up to an unlikely alliance of humans and Predators to take them down! That was the premise of the Alien vs Predator Arcade game by Capcom. Here we have the first Alien boss in the game, Razor Claw. He was made from the NECA Aliens series 1 Xenomorph Warrior and Aves Studio's Apoxie Sculpt was used to sculpt the unique parts like the dome and arms. Predator Hound horns were used as the back spikes and Razor Claw was given a four-shade purple-pink paint job so as to look just like the game sprite.

More pics here---Razor Claw Alien

underbound

underbound

Thatd extremly awesome. I see you used pieces from halo and star wars figures on dutch. The alien is kick ass though.
Are you doing anymore? Like ALIENS:infestation kind or just AVP arcade if you dont mind answering.

Raiden

Raiden

Hi Jin, i am the one bidding your Dutch at eBay currently, just wanna know, you just build only one of each these figures respectively? Cos the price of this already rise to a hundred and I am living in Hong kong, don't think I can manage to tackle this anymore if the price rises even higher. Would you decide to make another if this one sell well?
Anyway, welcome to the best AVP site online. Lots of experts here solving our problem about the AVP universes

Dagger

Dagger

My custom Dutch.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Jin Saotome on Jul 17, 2013, 03:11:17 AM
Spoiler
Jin Saotome here, hey everyone! I've gotten into the Alien/Predator figure customizing, specifically the 7" NECA versions, and went looking for some AvP Forums. Found the best here I believe and have spent a good chuck of today checking it out. I also want to share with you all what I've been working on...customs from the Alien vs Predator Arcade game by capcom! Hope you get a kick out of them.

Aliens have invaded earth and it's up to an unlikely alliance of humans and Predators to take them down! That was the premise of the Alien vs Predator Arcade game by Capcom. Here we have Major Dutch Schaefer created in the 7" NECA style made from their Predator Jungle Dutch, a Microman Bio-machine hand, TF Landmine winch, Armored Core arm, Halo George shoulder pad, and other fodder parts. There's multiple double ball joints all through his arm for maximum posability as well. I'll be doing a whole Line-up of Alien vs Predator Arcade figures soon!

More pics here---Major Dutch Schaefer

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aliens have invaded earth and it's up to an unlikely alliance of humans and Predators to take them down! That was the premise of the Alien vs Predator Arcade game by Capcom. Here we have the first Alien boss in the game, Razor Claw. He was made from the NECA Aliens series 1 Xenomorph Warrior and Aves Studio's Apoxie Sculpt was used to sculpt the unique parts like the dome and arms. Predator Hound horns were used as the back spikes and Razor Claw was given a four-shade purple-pink paint job so as to look just like the game sprite.

More pics here---Razor Claw Alien

[close]

DUDE! THIS IS AWESOME!  ;D Now if only NECA could do offical stuff like this..  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed