Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,332 times)

JokersWarPig

Custom marines. Still need to paint some stuff, mostly on Arnie. I need to give Chell some armor graffiti too

Pvt. Chell

Cpl. Williams

Pvt. Arnold

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

the helmets really sell the figure!

how did you make them dude?

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Awesome job on the Marines! :o If I may ask, what arms did you use for the Ash Marine figure?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I've already got a Chell female Marine, a Perseus Marine, A Reese Marine.

And I'm working on a Arnie body/Chuck Liddell head heavy gunner Marine, a Lyoto Machida Marine, and a Jonah Hex Marine (for that acid scarred effect).

I'm also really looking forward to them releasing an African American Marine so I can customize one with a Clubber Lang head.

And I'm considering making a Ivan Drago Marine...but not sure on that one.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Jun 26, 2013, 07:47:14 AM
the helmets really sell the figure!

how did you make them dude?
The helmets come from McFarlanes exclusive version of Hicks. I'm hunting down as many cheap ones as I can, but they're becoming rather scarce or cost upwards of $50 so I may start trying to mold some helmets.

The Ash marine is an easy head and arm swap from Hudson and some easy paint apps.
Chell is an upper body swap with Hicks plus some armor chopping to make the armor suit her shorter stature.
The Arnie smart gunner has the most work done to it. The (poorly molded) chest armor is made from scratch, the smart gun is made from a dusty trail MG42, a Diamond Select AA12 and some bits from Halo weapons. His legs where replaced at the knee with Mcfarlane Hicks leg armor, repainted and his head set is made from the scope of a Halo sniper rifle and Mcfarlanes Hicks radio.

Quote from: Jace Madan on Jun 26, 2013, 08:12:22 PM
Awesome job on the Marines! :o If I may ask, what arms did you use for the Ash Marine figure?

I used Hicks's left arm and replaced it at the bicep. The rolled up part of the sleeves is a separate piece that's removable.

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 26, 2013, 08:27:56 PM
I've already got a Chell female Marine, a Perseus Marine, A Reese Marine.

And I'm working on a Arnie body/Chuck Liddell head heavy gunner Marine, a Lyoto Machida Marine, and a Jonah Hex Marine (for that acid scarred effect).

I'm also really looking forward to them releasing an African American Marine so I can customize one with a Clubber Lang head.

And I'm considering making a Ivan Drago Marine...but not sure on that one.

I'm staying clear of Reese because I'll have two Hicks's once the two pack is released. The Jonah Hex is a good idea though so I might give that a try. I plan on just repainting some arms for my Terry Crews/Apone custom.

HALCION

HALCION

ALIENS Ripley custom WIP!

JokersWarPig

That Ripley is pretty great, how'd you do the shoes?

HALCION

HALCION

Thanks , the pants and shoes are repaints of the Kyle Reese figure and the rest is portal chick w modified hair

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: HALCION on Jun 27, 2013, 12:06:58 AM
ALIENS Ripley custom WIP!

:) ;) The pants and shoes are great. I guess you couldn´t do more for the face due there´s almost no figure based in the actress but anyway your custom is well done.

DerelictShip

Here's my new set up, still waiting for my Hicks and Hudson to arrive!

Raiden

Raiden

Hey joker war pig, Randy likes your custom in Twitter!

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Raiden on Jun 28, 2013, 01:29:07 AM
Hey joker war pig, Randy likes your custom in Twitter!

Oh wow, I didn't see that coming. I'm glad I was able to "impress" the guys that made the figures

wolf-pred3107

the super predator clan leader, inspired by the Kenner figure

best pic I can get until my new camera arrives

DerelictShip

That is amazing! That predator looks bad ass great job on the paint schemes as well really came out nice man!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Nice customs, guys!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed