Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,349 times)

JokersWarPig

I "sculpted" and casted 3 chest plates over this week. None of them are terribly film accurate and just the basic shape. I'm not sure which of the three I want to use permanently though. They look "textured" because paint mixed with the glossy surface of the resin

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 09, 2013, 08:18:04 PM
I "sculpted" and casted 3 chest plates over this week. None of them are terribly film accurate and just the basic shape. I'm not sure which of the three I want to use permanently though. They look "textured" because paint mixed with the glossy surface of the resin

Its lookin good man  ;)

Removable Husdon helmet I tried hah

Monstuh

Monstuh

Here is my custom "Melting Fifield" figure.

I had the idea to squeeze another human figure out of David 8 and began planning how to do it. This is my first attempt at customizing a figure, but I got down to it, bought my supplies and went to work. So, in case you're wondering: mini-blowtorch + sharp points + black acrylic paint = Fifield in one of the best scenes in the movie. Enjoy! Try it yourself.

You'll agree, Prometheus is one of NECA's best looking line of figures.

Raiden

Raiden

See how cocky the hammerpede is!

the reverend

hey gang im a newbie here but some of you may know me from other forums( the HIVE and sideshow freaks)
i am a nut for both Alien and predator but my heart is with the alien....anyway here are some of my displays for NECA new aliens series 1 figures coming next month. and my custom sculpted alien eggs in 1/12......i also build in 1/6 scale too please look at my photobucket page in the DIORAMAS section.
http://s439.photobucket.com/user/piggb0y/library/DIORAMAS?sort=6&page=1
enjoy. ;D

freedomfighter1111

great stuff

Raiden

Raiden

Yeah, stunning.
Where did you find the victim?

BUGZ

BUGZ

these are incredible customs guys. I like the Fifield idea. might try thst one too if ok?

keep up the good work!

Bri

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Raiden on Jun 14, 2013, 06:15:06 AM
Yeah, stunning.

I could be wrong but it looks like a Neca figure from their Hunger Games line.
I know for my victims that I've been preparing I've used a few of those and a Neca Evil Dead 2 Ash figure.

the reverend

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 14, 2013, 03:29:58 PM
Quote from: Raiden on Jun 14, 2013, 06:15:06 AM
Yeah, stunning.

I could be wrong but it looks like a Neca figure from their Hunger Games line.
I know for my victims that I've been preparing I've used a few of those and a Neca Evil Dead 2 Ash figure.
it is the hunger games figure.... i got on ebay for $2.50 ;D thanks guys

Monstuh

Monstuh

Quote from: BUGZ on Jun 14, 2013, 08:36:08 AM
these are incredible customs guys. I like the Fifield idea. might try thst one too if ok?

keep up the good work!

Bri

Do it. It's fun. If I'm really feeling determined, I may make my own "Infected Holloway" out of David as well. Time will tell on that one.

I love how NECA can still get it's fans to buy their unpopular human figures and use them as "victims."  :D

leon

leon

the reverend, Monstuh great work the pair of you, truly great work, the reverend, really liked your dioramas, the alien eggs espacialy good. Monstuh your fifield could be packaged and sold from neca, its that good, perfect pose too. well done to you both.

Stalker predator, still have a bit of paint work to do on his right arm.

Monstuh

Monstuh

Thanks Leon. I like the modified Stalker. Great use of existing materials. Did you sculpt the tusks?

Marut

Marut

Neca Predator 1/4 custom:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed