Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,396 times)

Byohzrd

Quote from: HALCION on Oct 19, 2012, 08:34:09 PM
Here's another custom i'm working on , so far this has a re-sculpted rear cranium to look more like the OG jockey,i've also extended the waist about an inch higher.added a neck collar and higher shoulder design as well as the breathing tube continued in front like the original. i am planning on extending the lower legs and feet, and adding a massive back carriage pack. also considering a re-paint more bone like and weathered ?

dooooooooo it.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Some awesome looking customs here, mates!

wolf-pred3107

painted my old custom Predalien to have the pred's skin tones and used my last chet to create another, added a cystic stripe (AvPE) to my old one

chopperbuilder

just a small quistion, iv got a thing for long dreads on a predator, any one know how to make the dreads longer so it looks like the rest of the dreads`
thx invance

Sloss

Sloss

Been awhile since I've been on here and since then I've got some better pics of my older customs as well as made quite a few others. I namely do work on the 7-inch NECA and McFarlane figures, but I have modified a few larger and smaller scale figures on occassion.

I'll start out with some of my fav original Predator figures from my fan fiction. I have nearly 30 customs, so I doubt I can fit them all in one post.

S'loss (with interchangeable headsculps and gear)

Zaf'el the Yautja/human hybrid

Kree-Klii

Nan-de Than-gaun

Drak'ar

A video of the White Fang Clan figures: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHiF-wRzh94#ws

Thei-de Bhu'ja

Dragon Samurai Predator

A more recent group pic of all the aforementioned customs (I've recently added some new accessories such as weapons and trophies)

And a shot of the trophy display

Since I've finished making all my fan characters, I've recently decided to make some of the chars from my favorite Alien/Predator/AVP comics and novels.

Dachande (Broken Tusk from AVP: Prey)

I'm currently working on a Machiko Noguchi figure to go with him, I've also planned to make a figure of Light-Stepper and my own version of "Big Mama" from Aliens/Predator: Deadliest of the Species.

JokersWarPig

This thread is full of great stuff!! Once I have some stuff finished I'll share it

Monstuh

Monstuh

Since I'm not talented or patient enough to repaint my own NECA figures, I decided to buy a solo burnt Engineer and swap heads. When I got the Prometheus 2-pack, I found the burn on his body wasn't distracting enough to warrant me not doing the switch. Even though it isn't 100% movie-accurate it is still closer to how the Engineer appears on film.

I did the same to my two unmasked City Hunters. I think they both look much better and more movie-accurate. I may get some paint and add a little blood to the City Hunter with the respiratory mask just because I'm all about the accuracy. ;)

JokersWarPig

I changed the plasma caster and added some trophies to him.
I'm thinking about putting the head on a Big Red body and painting the helmet/plasma caster accordingly. Anyone think this would be a good idea? I like the idea of creating my own clan, where most of the preds look like they come from the same blood line, but the Warrior figures are hard to come by. My local TRU has a few big reds they just put on the shelves.

JokersWarPig

I didn't like the paint apps on the marine from the A:CM statue, so I ripped him and repainted him. Pictures are crappy iphone quality, I'll take better ones once I find my camera

I think this looks a lot better then the grey armor and the "pink" camo that it came with

Marut

Marut

Neca Greyback predator:

Neca predator from 2-pack:

Neca alien from 2-pack:

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Nice job! :o I love the body netting!

If I may ask, how did you get the quills onto the Predator's face? And what material did you use for the quills? Thanks!

BUGZ

BUGZ

My custom Prometheus figures:

One more. My custom Deacon and base

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

why isnt this thread a sticky :( ?
My infestation

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BUGZ

BUGZ

Custom paint job on my NECA warrior:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed