Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,356 times)

wolf-pred3107

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 01, 2012, 10:22:27 AM
Quote from: wolf-pred3107 on Dec 31, 2011, 01:21:49 PM

@Fry1236 - thanks, the pred-alien in AvP 2010 wasn't a praetorian, just a regular albeit slightly mental pred-alien, best one yet IMO

Ok, were do you see/read the praetorian then ?

AvP extinction, In AvP 2010 both aliens are present theyre just seperate creatures

fry1236

fry1236

I haven't played AvP extinction yet  >:(

The_Worm

The_Worm

Quote from: slaysaliens on Dec 31, 2011, 03:39:37 PM
Kool customs Wolf!

Quote from: The_Worm on Dec 31, 2011, 01:40:58 AM

The custom I am looking to do comes from the HORRIBLE Elder Predator figure Neca produced. I have bought a few of these guys trying to get one that doesn't snap at the arm joint (I now understand it was a manufacturing error) and I have now decided to just build a custom one myself. I want to take the Elder head and place it onto one of the new bodies from the new series (which are fantastic by the way) and then from that repaint the elder head (which has a horrible paint job on it now) to match whatever body I end up putting him onto. I will move what gear I can from the original elder body to the new one, it won't be screen accurate but I think itll be cool to have my own custom NOT BROKEN Elder.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Why don't you just email adams@necaonline.com w/ your address and a picture of the broken arm and get a new one from the NEW & GOOD factory in China that NECA is using now?  It's that easy, you'll have a new & better Elder in your mailbox.  Then use the broken ones to customize.......

Thanks for the info on this slaysaliens I had no idea Neca would do that for me. I sent an email with pics attached today. I suspect since this was a wide spread problem it will take them some time to get back at me but if they are going to get me a new figure from their new factory the wait will be welll worth it. Of all the figures I have wanted the Predator 2 Elder the most so it has been frustrating for sure. I will just use the other one for parts and come up with a completely different creation. Thanks again!

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

No prob, it will take a bit of time....but it'll be worth it.  I had to do it with my Classic and that was the process.  It should work just fine for you as well!

GO NECA!

wolf-pred3107

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 02, 2012, 09:07:03 AM

theyre seperate creatures in both games, I had the AvP 2010 versions in mind when making both

you should try AvP extinction btw if you like games like C&C youll love it

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: wolf-pred3107 on Jan 04, 2012, 11:23:22 PM
Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 02, 2012, 09:07:03 AM

theyre seperate creatures in both games, I had the AvP 2010 versions in mind when making both

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j426/raam3107/A4.jpg

you should try AvP extinction btw if you like games like C&C youll love it

I really want to but I can't get hold of it  :D

WolfPredator89

I have just made a minor modification to my wolf predator...
I customized the plasma caster so it can be more movie accurate..

The cannon still have the original articulation...

Njm1983

Njm1983

Looking good, how'd you modify it? I'm curious of the technical parts.... so I can maybe do that too. I noticed your whip has a loop so it can be wound to his hip. I did that too!

SizzyBubbles

Njm1983

Njm1983

Just wanted to share a custom Im working on, its slow going since I really want this guy unique. I would really like some feed back.

Im still in the process of coming up with ideas and armor, I really like the use of fur so Im contemplating how to add sculpt more onto him. Eventually once I finalize everything he will get a full repaint.

fry1236

fry1236

That looks (and sounds) like it's going to be awesome, can't wait to see it finished. I love the idea of fur on a pred  8)

uruk

uruk

hmm, remove that thing he holds in the left hand. i hate when people do these huge whatever-they-are blady weapons... my 5 cents  ;)

Njm1983

Njm1983

Well in its defense its not as big as it looks. Its only about the same length as the predator 2 spear.

fry1236

fry1236

I like that blade, I didn't even notice it before  :D

Njm1983

Njm1983

Some sculpting I did last night.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed