Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,351 times)

Master Chief

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 14, 2011, 07:19:46 PM
f**k, how does this have such a small amount of comments? You're doing a f**king fabulous job, man.
I'm thinking that some of the members are still in awe of adegregorio's great work and dedication to this project. Damn good work!

adegregorio

adegregorio

Well, this is it! He's finally finished. I must say this was a long and daunting project. He's all packed up and ready to ship to Joe.

I want to say thanks to all the guys who commented and all of you who helped me out tremendously (you know who you are).

So heres the final shots (missing a few conversions but they are there).
I took these pics earlier so they may look a bit different. The last modification I did was sand down the gums a little more and add the longer dreads to the fronts and sides.

It looks a bit odd with all the different colors and such, so try to picture the Elder somewhere under there.

Man I can't wait too see how Joe paints this up.

Thanks for lookin guys.  :)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Wow this looks awesome! Good to see some really creative customs in such a large scale! Looking forward to see Joe's touches.

CavatinaTheXeno

Holy shit thats bloody awsome mate hard work pays off.

Shadow

Shadow

its very nice, very good sculpting!. one thing i don't get though, you sculpted one arm into a fixed position, but you left the other arm etc to have the joints still visible...wouldn't it be better to fill these gaps on all joints and make a statue then? insteed of one seamless arm and the rest are not.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Bloody brilliant job. Hats off.

Gigerapparition

Gigerapparition

Hello all. After two years working on her on and off, a creation of mine, the 'Alien Sphinx' sculpt is live on
my webpage now (scroll right down to near the bottom):

http://www.martinocatalano.com/AlienandGigerrelatedwork.html

She's made with a 50/50 mixture of firm Plastiline and 'Terracotta Wax', because the latter alone, I find,
is too soft to work with where detail is concerned and literally melts like fudge in your hands.
I've got to mould and cast her yet, it may be very late August by the time the first cast is ready.
They will be in a bonded-metal and very weighty and labour-intensive to produce, so pricing for this provisionally
will be in the hundreds and an extremely limited edition of about 50 worldwide. For now, if you can picture her in
a very dark gunmetal colour with dull brass/bronze highlights, that's what the finished casts will look like.

Hope you all like her, comments and criticisms welcome.

freedomfighter1111

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Gigerapparition on Jul 27, 2011, 10:25:14 AM
Hello all. After two years working on her on and off, a creation of mine, the 'Alien Sphinx' sculpt is live on

Very interesting concept. Unsettling seeing those spikey boobs. Wouldn't wanna grab them. Some other fantastic work on there as well. You're obviously very talented.

Gigerapparition

Thankyou Hicks  :)

Blades

Blades

Quote from: Gigerapparition on Jul 27, 2011, 10:25:14 AM

http://www.martinocatalano.com/AlienandGigerrelatedwork.html

She's made with a 50/50 mixture of firm Plastiline and 'Terracotta Wax', because the latter alone, I find,
is too soft to work with where detail is concerned and literally melts like fudge in your hands.
I've got to mould and cast her yet, it may be very late August by the time the first cast is ready.
They will be in a bonded-metal and very weighty and labour-intensive to produce, so pricing for this provisionally
will be in the hundreds and an extremely limited edition of about 50 worldwide. For now, if you can picture her in
a very dark gunmetal colour with dull brass/bronze highlights, that's what the finished casts will look like.

Hope you all like her, comments and criticisms welcome.
woah, that is amazing !, superb talent!, strange concepts yet i like them !, keep it up man

Gigerapparition

Ta Blades  :)

icedog97

icedog97

Here are some of my NECA Alien (18") that I just sold on eBay...

this one was right before shipping...

delsaber8

delsaber8

Really nice work, I love the background for those pics.

chopperbuilder

Im doing a custom pred, and got to the part where i have to paint him, but i was wondering if you guys use paintbrush or airbrush when you paint yours figures

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed