Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,349 times)

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

diorama im working on more to come

delsaber8

delsaber8

nice collection of facehuggers :o

freedomfighter1111

thanks i just need to finish the background for my diorama im up for any tips if anyone has ever done a aliens dio

xeno killer

Wow!!! That Alien Diorama looks amazing!! Love to see close up pics!! Well done!

CavatinaTheXeno

I need a loose movie maniac queen for my diorama set. Don't think I'd like to open the one I've already got.

freedomfighter1111

i understand i opened mine because when i got it the box had alot of shelf wear so i said wat the hell and opened it but i like to let my figures breathe but i always keep the packaging  ;D

CavatinaTheXeno

Yep good idea keeping the packaging. My queen it's box also has some shelf wear but nothing worth opening it. ;)

freedomfighter1111

yeah mine was all messed up but i didnt care i wanted the figure not the box and i got it for a steal 30.00 bucks on ebay and i had been looking for one for the longest but they wer a bit pricey.

CavatinaTheXeno

I got mine for USD $99.00 but was $92.00 AUS. They go for $187 tad expensive I think. I'll be waiting for awhile for one cheap.

Sabres21768

Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on May 13, 2011, 12:51:37 AM

diorama im working on more to come

Epic sauce!

freedomfighter1111

Ghostface

Ghostface

I remember them when the figures were released. I always wondered why they didn't come with the figures.

locohead

locohead

u took my words. i almost email the company and demanded my base.

freedomfighter1111

has anyone bought one from them i want to but i dnt know if its legit

freedomfighter1111

i translated the greek and this is what it said

Maybe some collectors who have the figures of the Hunters' series of Alien VS Predator McFarlane Toys have noticed that their bases are some slots to put some accessories but which never existed. These are the dioramas of the Scar and Celtic Predator, and the base of the Elder Predator. For some reasons that are never formally announced McFarlane Toys has decided not to include in the packaging of the figures as originally presented.
The frustration of many collectors was high, so the team FiguresWorld managed to find and secure some bases and dioramas for Greek collectors who want to complete their collection. All bases are designed to fit perfectly in all figures. It is made from resin and painted by very talented and experienced modelers!
Do not miss the unique opportunity to complete your collection!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed