Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,294 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Mar 16, 2011, 11:40:40 PM
Awesome work, that looks really good! Nice, clean work!

Here's something, a WIP, my second HT Falconer head repaint. It's a commissioned job for someone on the SideShow forum. I haven't completed the eyes, and have yet to receive the mandibles/teeth, but the head is basically done. The idea was for there to be NO red, and give it a hint of similarity to the Berserker's paint scheme, with different colors of course. Not sure if I was able to nail that aspect of it, but I think it looks OK so far. I'll post up some pics when it's all done...

(the eyes aren't done, and the lighting on the pics is strange, but you get the idea...)

Damn thats coming along really well man!

Master

Master

Great job... as usual.

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Thanks guys, I'll post up some pics when it's all done, and before it's shipped out.

locohead

locohead

Quote from: Tribal on Mar 16, 2011, 08:54:26 PM
Quote from: locohead on Mar 16, 2011, 07:09:28 PM

for the predator new paint job as well as molded the mask and chest with apoxie. hope u like

Oh, man... amazing job! o_O

It's like a small version of Narin's Axertor Predator

Yeah man that was my initial inspiration.
i wanted it but couldn't afford the price for it plus wanted it to articulate.

sanjuro04

sanjuro04

Custom figures battle: Predator vs Punisher
Predator was made from ML blackheart body, Falconer head, wolf hands & legs
Punisher was made from mostly Black phanter, ultimate cpt. america, Nick fury, Ml3 Punisher & others

Blades

Blades

awsome stuff !

locohead

locohead

that one is really kick ass. wondering how long the punisher would last.

Taraka

Taraka

Quote from: locohead on Mar 18, 2011, 08:11:33 PM
that one is really kick ass. wondering how long the punisher would last.

I think he could handle a Predator, long as it isn't an Elite Veteran. (He's survived fights with people that're just as, if not, more dangerous than a single Predator.)

CavatinaTheXeno

Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on Mar 11, 2011, 07:58:53 PM

work in progress more to come

Thats some awesome work m8.

The marine killed by the xeno is epic.

freedomfighter1111

thaks im glad u like it more pics when i get my alien queen it should be in this week

sanjuro04

sanjuro04

MY NEW PREDATOR CUSTOM FIGURE

Made from
-LCBH wrarrl (body) with epoxy putty all over it to make the scaly skin of the predator
-NECA Wolf Predator (head, arms, legs & shoulder cannon)
-NECA Falconer Predator (armor)
-Spawn Age of pharaoh (weapon)

Bender1988

Bender1988

sanjuro04-Beautifully combined elements of wolf and Badbloods.
Great chosing with body- I think it has perfect proportions for a Predator. Also nicely changed shape of wolf mask, and interesting coloring-to sum up-Awesome.

CavatinaTheXeno

Nice custom work Sanjuro04....great one with the combined parts finished of well.

freedomfighter1111

looks dope

Njm1983

Njm1983

So this is my custom Colonial Marine - He was the Club edition of Hicks from Mcfarlane however when his right arm broke off I decided to try and give him more articulated arms, and a different look than the regular edition of hicks which I also have.

The paint turned out ok, it looks better in the photos but the colors are slightly off. I used the arms off of a Lord of the rings figure. I removed the Knife in the front of the armor glued some pouches on instead, and removed the shotgun satchel. Yould also note I painted some black over the red heart on the chest and the "born again" on the shoulder pauldron. Overall Im pleased with the final result. Im debating whether I want to add some swivel joints to the hips and thigh areas. Enjoy!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed