Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,356 times)

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Thanks guys, not the most "has to be done" custom, but it was fun to try. I guess it says not to take the mask off cause you could break some of the plastic doing so? It's glued down around the mouth area. If you remove it all carefully, you can put it all back together, having the mask stay on. I guess next I'll do the open mandibles, probably change how open they are compared to the berserker, and get a pic or two up. Thanks guys for the kind words!

(EDIT) : Here is the open mandible variant on Falconer:

Blades

Blades

wow InvisibleLimits, you certainly have no limits !!, superb job mate !

locohead

locohead

Wow i am so impressed. i want to try to do a custom too. i dont know if anyone has asked before but what tool should i use to sculp? i am planning to use apoxie on my falconer neca figure.

chopperbuilder

Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Feb 16, 2011, 02:42:47 PM

Here is a WIP, whipped up a face for the HT Falconer, and made his helmet fit snug and able to attach/detach easily. Had to use a Dremel tool at work to sand down some plastic on the inside of the mask, and then I added some thick leather lace to the inside between where the mandibles fit in, and between the upper mandibles and the brow area. Fits more snug than the Berserker mask! Face is almost done, need to tighten up a few parts, and fix some spots HT missed... Almost there!

Is this how the face looks inside the helmet?

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

work in progress more to come

Six-String-Samurai

wow man  that's some good work.  I love the impaled marine. :laugh:

freedomfighter1111

thanks glad u like it more to come im waiting for my alien queen to come in and im ready for the neca series 3 and 4 to come out for more preds i cant wait

Wolf91

Wolf91

Why I can't view any of your photos? It says domain unregistered..

predalien24

I'm new and have only two customs a custom predator trophy skull and a alien with no leg and the no leg stub looks like it has acid on it.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: predalien24 on Mar 13, 2011, 06:36:31 AM
I'm new and have only two customs a custom predator trophy skull and a alien with no leg and the no leg stub looks like it has acid on it.
you should post them.

locohead

locohead

these are my first customs.
for the mcfarlane avp grid alien . did a new paint job and added articulation at the knees
for the predator new paint job as well as molded the mask and chest with apoxie. hope u like

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: locohead on Mar 16, 2011, 07:09:28 PM

for the predator new paint job as well as molded the mask and chest with apoxie. hope u like

Oh, man... amazing job! o_O

It's like a small version of Narin's Axertor Predator

predalien24

Quote from: delsaber8 on Mar 15, 2011, 11:27:23 PM
Quote from: predalien24 on Mar 13, 2011, 06:36:31 AM
you should post them.

I might

Six-String-Samurai

Quote from: locohead on Mar 16, 2011, 07:09:28 PM
these are my first customs.
for the mcfarlane avp grid alien . did a new paint job and added articulation at the knees

Damn man  that pred is awesome  :o 

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Awesome work, that looks really good! Nice, clean work!

Here's something, a WIP, my second HT Falconer head repaint. It's a commissioned job for someone on the SideShow forum. I haven't completed the eyes, and have yet to receive the mandibles/teeth, but the head is basically done. The idea was for there to be NO red, and give it a hint of similarity to the Berserker's paint scheme, with different colors of course. Not sure if I was able to nail that aspect of it, but I think it looks OK so far. I'll post up some pics when it's all done...

(the eyes aren't done, and the lighting on the pics is strange, but you get the idea...)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed