Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,337 times)

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

not really a custom model or figure, but i dont know where else to put this really. this is my replica Celtic mask made by Hez, from the hunterslair and its an absolute work of art. my first piece of predator armor and i adore this.

Ahhh the beauty of a raw casting. if i could, i'd leave it like this.

First coat of hammered silver spray paint (YES there is primer under it, i just didn't take pictures of the primered bio XD)

After a few black washes to pop the details and mock lenses taped in

please excuse my box of vinyls with Michael creepishly pearing over the dome of the helmet :D

Far from finished I'm looking to make this dirty and worn, almost like a P1 bio. and as always comments/critiques are always welcome! I'd like a bit of criticism as well a bunch of ' sweet job keep it up ' comments don't always help, so feel free to tell me if anything looks off or any suggestions you may have! More to come so stay tuned!

Ghostface

Ghostface

Ok it had to be done. Because we've never seen it before (not even in the movie) I was really curious as to what the berserker looked like with closed mandibles. As much as I love the Hot Toys version (actually a lot more than the real face) it isn't very movie accurate apart from the top of the head. The NECA sculpt is far more accurate. It is actually quite an ugly face with closed mandibles, which is kinda what they were going for I guess. Hope you guys like it.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

The Berserker Predator looks great and you've made him look more meaner with closed mandibles. I really like your photographs especially this picture. Great work!

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Looks amazing! Now do you have multiple heads, or is that the original one that came with the unmasked figure? I wouldn't mind trying to make interchangeable mandibles somehow if I were to get this guy... wonder if that could be done? Again, it looks very cool, great job! How'd you do it anyway, just heating it up, or was there cutting involved? Or if it's a trade secret I understand!   ;)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I love your custom Berzerker. f**king awesome! Last picture is so hardcore.

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Ok, so here's what I've got done so far on little ole' falconer buddy. I got lazy on the legs, and they're just sitting here, er, standing... The last pic looks weird, it was with my old camera (just got a new one!) He'll be done soon, and I'll get a few proper pictures of the little bastard.

Sabres21768

Looking GREAT so far dude.

Great repaint.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Jan 09, 2011, 09:51:28 PM

Ok, so here's what I've got done so far on little ole' falconer buddy. I got lazy on the legs, and they're just sitting here, er, standing... The last pic looks weird, it was with my old camera (just got a new one!) He'll be done soon, and I'll get a few proper pictures of the little bastard.

Bloody awesome!

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

hey thanks for the kind words! he'll be done soon, and i'll post some pics of him chillin' with bro-seker. in the mean time i thought i'd share this custom helmet stand i made for a friends hot toys berserker. it's made almost entirely out of junk from where i work... not sure how happy i am with it, but the guy i made it for will love it.

oh and the bone fragment things that hold the helmet in place are off of a pine cone.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Jan 09, 2011, 03:17:58 PM
Looks amazing! Now do you have multiple heads, or is that the original one that came with the unmasked figure? I wouldn't mind trying to make interchangeable mandibles somehow if I were to get this guy... wonder if that could be done? Again, it looks very cool, great job! How'd you do it anyway, just heating it up, or was there cutting involved? Or if it's a trade secret I understand!   ;)

No such thing as trade secrets my friend  ;) I now have 3 berserkers, Masked, unmasked, and closed mandible. Basically what I did was take the mandibles off completely. I removed the bottom jaw and moved it slightly higher so the mouth isn't so far open. I then basically cut away the inside of mandible pieces so they could sit flush against the jaw. The lower mandables were cut off and repositioned, with some dodgy offcuts filling the gaps. I sliced the upper mandible off completely with a horizontal slice and moved it back because it sat really far forward. Once it was all glued back together I used clay to fill all the gaps to hide all the seams and slices. A quick sandpapering all over to smooth it all out before painting. The body was done the same way as before.

I love your customs man! The falconer is really coming along and that mask stand is fantastic! Great work! Hope to see a lot more from you!

spinksy

spinksy

Brilliant work ghostface - looks ace!

Think I may have to do that when I eventually get mine!

Glaive10

Glaive10

Hiya again guys, since i finished painting my NECA Predators I've had nothing to do so I decided to repaint my masked Berserker.....again so it's gone from this
To this....

WolfPredator89

I cant believe how movie accurate is that falconer predator

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Quote from: Glaive10 on Jan 10, 2011, 08:32:56 PM
Hiya again guys, since i finished painting my NECA Predators I've had nothing to do so I decided to repaint my masked Berserker.....again so it's gone from this
To this....

Looks awesome! Very nice. The first repaint was fine, but your new effort looks incredible!

And Ghostface, thanks for the info, may have to try it myself some day soon, looks great!

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Glaive10 on Jan 10, 2011, 08:32:56 PM
To this....

Looks great! Nice improvement!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed