Wolf will get owned

Started by neoryu33, Nov 18, 2007, 08:04:12 AM

Author
Wolf will get owned (Read 4,695 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I never liked the scene. I like to think that 'pure' Aliens would take the more logical choice of superficially injuring themselves (like Ripley 8 did) and pooling the fluid together. What they did eliminated a perfectly functional member of the nest.

superunknown

superunknown

Chet should kill Wolf.

Chet is not only a Predalien, she's a Queen.  She should be able to mow down Predators left and right.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: superunknown on Nov 18, 2007, 08:33:01 PM
Chet should kill Wolf.

Chet is not only a Predalien, she's a Queen.  She should be able to mow down Predators left and right.

The Queen had a hard enough time against a teenage Predator and a Woman...

I don't think it being a Queen makes it any better.

superunknown

superunknown

Quote from: Aeus on Nov 18, 2007, 08:36:57 PM
Chet should kill Wolf.

The Queen killed Scar fairly easily, one tail strike and he was basically dead.

Lex saved Scar's life twice.  He was just lucky.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: superunknown on Nov 18, 2007, 08:38:25 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Nov 18, 2007, 08:36:57 PM
Chet should kill Wolf.

The Queen killed Scar fairly easily, one tail strike and he was basically dead.

Lex saved Scar's life twice.  He was just lucky.

As did Scar save Lex's life.

My point being that if those two could kill a Queen, then two or more Predators shouldn't have much problem. Being a Queen makes no differece to the Predalien, it is a Predator killer fullstop, and probably far more deadly than the Queen. Porbably on par with the Newborn.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Nobody killed the Queen. Probably still expressing her general annoyance all underwater.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 18, 2007, 09:12:27 PM
Nobody killed the Queen. Probably still expressing her general annoyance all underwater.

Doubtfull she is still alive. But the point still stands that they defeated her.

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

Im sure the Queen is alive... she can withstand frozen temperatures and waas still thrashing about in space when Ripley ejected her.

Not dead, dormant.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Fiorina 161 on Nov 18, 2007, 09:21:05 PM
Im sure the Queen is alive... she can withstand frozen temperatures and waas still thrashing about in space when Ripley ejected her.

Not dead, dormant.

I dunno how that'd work into the canon though.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

And maybe PAul Anderson can direct AVP3 in the future where fishermen catch the queen when they go fishin in Antartica  ::)

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

Im not saying either Queen should come back, I'm just saying that a Queen is damn hard to kill.

Unless its the Queen in A:R. One swipe from a newborn baby and her face comes clean off.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

It had something to do with the human DNA mix maybe?

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Fiorina 161 on Nov 18, 2007, 09:35:21 PM
Im not saying either Queen should come back, I'm just saying that a Queen is damn hard to kill.

Unless its the Queen in A:R. One swipe from a newborn baby and her face comes clean off.

Aliens in general are extremely resistant to adverse envronmental conditions, but that being said, the Aliens in Alien Ressurection did show some pain or discomfort when it came to the cold blasts of air being shot at them, so it's not a long shot to think the Queen died after a while in the freezing water.

SiL

SiL

That wasn't cold blasts of air, that was liquid nitrogen.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: SiL on Nov 18, 2007, 09:41:13 PM
That wasn't cold blasts of air, that was liquid nitrogen.

Oh fair. Wouldn't that still mean it'd freeze to death in the water? I'm not to knowlegable when it comes to liquid nitrogen but the Predator reacted the same way when he was sprayed with the stuff and I sure as hell could see him freezing to death in those waters, even with his tech.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed