2 new pictures

Started by Ptt, Sep 08, 2007, 08:16:13 AM

Author
2 new pictures (Read 25,843 times)

sothur

sothur

Quote from: vortep on Sep 08, 2007, 10:02:08 AMDAMN the Alien is verry big dont you think?

That's huge, man, what the hell...?

vortep

vortep

Quote from: sothur on Sep 08, 2007, 10:06:32 AM
Quote from: vortep on Sep 08, 2007, 10:02:08 AMDAMN the Alien is verry big dont you think?

That's huge, man, what the hell...?

I guess they eating well   ;D

SiL

SiL

Oh, f**k me sideways, does that pic of the Alien on the car look hilarious. Which validates the set report of teens with guns screaming "Shoot it in the f**king head!", to boot. Man, they got fat over the years -- Bolaji curled up looked tiny, which made it so impressive when he unfolded and turned out to be an 8-foot tall brain-sucking mofo.

Wolf looks plenty awesome, though.

Highland

Highland

not sure if confrims anything, but i agree, its a cool shot, unfortunatley the aliens never supposed to be in this situation. Also it looks too animal like with the crouch position.

Wolf is cool as always!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

f**kin awesome.............

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for the tip guys! Just wish I'd have gotten in earlier - damn you fun night on!!! That Alien looks shit-hot. Loving the head. Just hope the "shoot it in the f**king head" thing is wrong. Wolf looks kickass too!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Thats Epps and her little brother in the car.

locusta

locusta

yep, this dude is HUDGE!!!

Katarn

Katarn

It kind of looks like Wolf is carrying something...

locusta

locusta

Quote from: Katarn on Sep 08, 2007, 11:23:25 AM
It kind of looks like Wolf is carrying something...

Yeah, a dead beaver for lunch  :D

War Wager

War Wager

I take it we will see some kid kills, the ones in the car look pretty young...  ;D

Darkness

Darkness

Hmm, I heard there was a scene with an alien on the top of the car. I guess this confirms it.

I know they're not but the first thing I thought when I saw these is that they're fake. The lighting is all over the place. I'm hoping that's just because they're production stills.

War Wager

War Wager

It's definitley official because the kids in the car are in the movie.

azerty

azerty

The car scene looks like an escape, those people will not die in the car! Probably some rather tense scene like when the t-rex chases the car in JP

War Wager

War Wager

The boy on the left is Curtis and I'm guessing the person beside him is his older sister Kendra.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed