Your thoughts on the AvP2 props.

Started by ElderPredator, Jul 31, 2007, 01:07:09 PM

Author
Your thoughts on the AvP2 props. (Read 2,016 times)

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Disc and the shuri should make an appearence.

Romantic Alien

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 31, 2007, 02:03:45 PM
The actual props are of very high quality.

This isn't a joke, but I'm honestly wondering if there'll be a Predator mask and voice-changer in it. They did one for Darth Vader and now they've done one for Optimus Prime and those were both Fox films, if memory serves right. Not saying I want it, but it does seem like an obvious thing to do.

If they did soft plush toy Predalien chestbursters, the last time, anything is possible, probably. :)

On the whole, so far, these are of great quality.

naw i think its just better just to sell it as collectables because no one really wants little kids getting them broken as usual and having toy aliens broken. That's just a waste of time

CelticP

CelticP

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 31, 2007, 02:03:45 PM
The actual props are of very high quality.

This isn't a joke, but I'm honestly wondering if there'll be a Predator mask and voice-changer in it. They did one for Darth Vader and now they've done one for Optimus Prime and those were both Fox films, if memory serves right. Not saying I want it, but it does seem like an obvious thing to do.

If they did soft plush toy Predalien chestbursters, the last time, anything is possible, probably. :)

On the whole, so far, these are of great quality.
Transformers = Dream Works. Not Fox.

Xenomorphine

Ah-ha...

ultimate predator (india)

I like the shuriken, and the cannon. looking forward to see them in AVP2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed