Your thoughts on the AvP2 props.

Started by ElderPredator, Jul 31, 2007, 01:07:09 PM

Author
Your thoughts on the AvP2 props. (Read 2,025 times)

ElderPredator

What are your thoughts on the AvP2 props we been getting this past weeks?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The actual props are of very high quality.

This isn't a joke, but I'm honestly wondering if there'll be a Predator mask and voice-changer in it. They did one for Darth Vader and now they've done one for Optimus Prime and those were both Fox films, if memory serves right. Not saying I want it, but it does seem like an obvious thing to do.

If they did soft plush toy Predalien chestbursters, the last time, anything is possible, probably. :)

On the whole, so far, these are of great quality.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: ELDERPREDATOR on Jul 31, 2007, 01:07:09 PM
What are your thoughts on the AvP2 props we been getting this past weeks?

The Shuriken looks a lot like AVP's, the cannon is ugly as hell, and it sure looks like it could be hand-held, and the Alien lacks a bit of detail, especially with those big teeth and that fat neck...

The mask, with the exception of the 'don't know if I should see it or read it' or the 'if you are reading this, it means you're too close' writings' gags (what were they thinking?), looks fine enough for decor, though I miss the first Predator mask... This Pred2 lookalike mask with the pronounced chin is ugly as hell by comparison with the first, and what's with the spikes...?

Sort of mixed feelings, it appears... ;D

In a word, the external features didn't impress me, so I hope the story does...  ;)

Alienseseses

They're fine.

pretrixalated

the canon , the shuriken and the mask all look awsome!!! ;D :) ;)

The Facehugger's facehugger

They're awesome, especially the mask. It's like a pred mask which noone has ever seen before with all of those markings and stuff

LukaKovach

I love the mask. I hate the shuriken. And I'm in a "meh" feeling with the cannon.

solid__snake

Mask is simply awesome, shuriken lookin great too, i loved it in AvP in AvP2 it will be good too... and cannon.... hmmmm... now I dunno, design looks ok i think but I must see it in action...

Scree

Scree

Everything I've seen so far looks great.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Scree on Jul 31, 2007, 05:08:40 PM
Everything I've seen so far looks great.
Yeah, everything was cool. It's hightime we saw the trailer!  ;D And the official site should have been created yet...

Xenomorphine

Quotewith those big teeth

Again, they're just the same as they seemed in 'Aliens'.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Dont forget its a action figure made out of plastic. Dosn't meen they are that big in the actual movie!

oh yeah sry and the Predators new writing is kick ass its not to comic'y its almost like predator cursaf!

Tangent

Tangent

i have to say, on the whole, i'm pretty impressed with these prop replicas. that red plastic button on the caster is a little... itchy, but other than that they look pretty darn nice.

that helmet... shit, i'm actually debating myself on whether i want to spend that much money on a prop. but compared to the stan winston mask replica, it's a helluva bargain.

Noir-Gojira

The shuri would be more fun if it were an actual weapon replica.

Major Alan Schaefer

i think everything is great from what i've seen

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed