Predator 3D Blu-Ray Discussion

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Mar 09, 2013, 06:46:20 AM

Author
Predator 3D Blu-Ray Discussion (Read 50,163 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Is this going to be the terrible wax figure model Blu Ray transfer in 3D?!

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Wow...what is it!?!? A sequel to Predators!? A new videogame!? NOPE...It's the same film you've seen a million times converted to 3D! WOW I'm so glad they waited for comic con to announce that! ::)

Jango1201

Jango1201

Predator is getting absolutely 0 love in the media outlet lately. Might as well just be ALIENS Galaxy now... :'(

demonbane

demonbane

Quote from: Bender1988 on Jul 15, 2013, 08:36:59 PM
I will quote myself because I didn't change my mind about the theme of this topic
Spoiler
New movie would be cool...if directed by someone who doesnt think he can make something that will top the original. Rodriguez Super predator idea- I cant desribe how i hate him for such retard idea-they were bad bloods nothing more-but thanx to him many, among Younger fans consider them to exist-it bugs me because he wanted to show that he can create something more badass than original- he failed in that quest but younger fans still think this retard idea/new species of predator exists. It bugs me more because sometimes I do free requests and am uttery pissed when some child says "draw me a super predator doing this or that/ draw my oc SUPER PREDATOR killing  this and that"...Hate it! The super pred idea*
Ok thats enought.
I would love new movie but directed by someone who can create a true sequel..rather third movie,because I still believe in Predator 2 existence (unlike rodrigues).
Ehhh those times where there is such thing as one direction,biber,montana,efron,twilight,and all this crap they serving to audiences across the world I just cant think of a new movie with our beloved Predator(or alien) to be good.

Let it be some stupid game for those smartphones or whatyoucall it devices that soo many pople are using those days, let it be some collectible stickers, even doog food in shape of a predator head, because I dunno if fans can digest another "predators" movie.

Sorry,thinking about "Predators" activates my "this movie pissed me soo much" mode
[close]

that said-please it be another game-please not another predatorS garbage for retards/children/younglings/who will buy any crap hoollywood gives them. please no more rodrigues and his super predators bullshi# for amazingly retarted.... I just cant acknowledge hollywood making another garbage like predatorS, why it is soo hard to make a good sequel------why in the name of flying spaghetti monsster rodrigez didnt make any refference to predator 2(which was way better than his predators bullshi#)-am pissed even more now..god ran it. just do the third part,no new bullshit theories like super preds, make it simple,pred/preds-soldiers-combat-the end...if there will be new movie i just hope they will not do "rodrigues"on us fans and make a propper third one. od darn it even I/most of the predator fans, can come up with better predator movie character than some stupid super pred theory...plese no more rodriguez...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/predator_2/
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10012256-predators/

Alien1

Alien1

i hope not a new movie... Predators was a let down

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Jul 16, 2013, 02:30:13 AM
Wow...what is it!?!? A sequel to Predators!? A new videogame!? NOPE...It's the same film you've seen a million times converted to 3D! WOW I'm so glad they waited for comic con to announce that! ::)

Indeed, what a letdown.

Rong

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

So it's not a new movie?

Well f**k now I'm sad. :P

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I predicted they would showcase the Predator 3d blu-ray Head edition or even some 3d footage, like they did with I, Robot last year. I just didnt think they would make such a big deal before  :( Well, if Predator 3D will sell well (and it will, just like I, Robot) maybe they will greenlight a new movie.

Jango1201

Jango1201

I really would have liked to see a new Predator game. Something like what A:CM was going to be but the player assumes the role of different special forces members and having to creat tactics to outsmart a predator stalking your team.

AliceApocalypse

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I'm still wondering if this is what the news was truly about. 'Hunt the Predator' doesn't sound like it's got much in common with an announcement about a 3D Blu-Ray release.

Not that it matters for those of us who don't have 3D televisions, but still.

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jul 16, 2013, 12:46:33 AM
:o The only thing that sucked about Predator 2 is the credits.

Eh... Everything the creature was a part of, was generally very good. Everything it didn't feature in, was a bit terrible. Like how the bugs were visually impressive in 'Starship Troopers', but virtually everything else was painfully superficial. Wasn't a patch on the much superior first film.

Quote from: Jango1201 on Jul 16, 2013, 02:55:58 AM
Predator is getting absolutely 0 love in the media outlet lately. Might as well just be ALIENS Galaxy now... :'(

When there's news, it'll be something for the media to talk about. Until then, you might as well bemoan the lack of 'The Thing' or 'Gremlins' appreciation. :)

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 16, 2013, 10:19:52 PM
I'm still wondering if this is what the news was truly about. 'Hunt the Predator' doesn't sound like it's got much in common with an announcement about a 3D Blu-Ray release.

Not that it matters for those of us who don't have 3D televisions, but still.

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jul 16, 2013, 12:46:33 AM
:o The only thing that sucked about Predator 2 is the credits.

Eh... Everything the creature was a part of, was generally very good. Everything it didn't feature in, was a bit terrible. Like how the bugs were visually impressive in 'Starship Troopers', but virtually everything else was painfully superficial. Wasn't a patch on the much superior first film.

Quote from: Jango1201 on Jul 16, 2013, 02:55:58 AM

When there's news, it'll be something for the media to talk about. Until then, you might as well bemoan the lack of 'The Thing' or 'Gremlins' appreciation. :)

Well luckily, most of that movie deals with the creature. I'd say 80-85% P2 was nothing but City Hunter wreaking havoc.

Vepariga

Vepariga

So it is the 3d bluray....boo-urns...well my hype train de-railed something hard.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed