Clue for Project Prometheus Log-In?

Started by Kronik, Mar 17, 2012, 02:45:49 PM

Author
Clue for Project Prometheus Log-In? (Read 27,232 times)

harlock

So this is related in some way then to the Seven Kingdoms and possibly the seven sisters, possibly even TE Lawrence.

Do we have names for the seven kingdoms and the Sisters??

Cvalda

Cvalda

They better give us the whole movie three months early for all the effort people are putting into this. :P

Z

Z

If what they say in french is: Quand le royaume du paradis est descendu, le royaume etait en place. Allez trouver votre recompense
In english its: When the kingdom of heaven descended, the kingdom was in place. Go find your reward.

Face Jockey

Quote from: Z on Mar 21, 2012, 04:08:20 AM
If what they say in french is: Quand le royaume du paradis est descendu, le royaume etait en place. Allez trouver votre recompense
In english its: When the kingdom of heaven descended, the kingdom was in place. Go find your reward.

Perhaps it translates to:

"When kingship from heaven was lowered, the kingship was in Eridu."

in reference to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eridu , city of the Sumerian god Enki

techn0druid

It definitely translates to:

When the kingdom of heaven descended, the kingdom was in place. Go find your prize.

Nothing about Eridu.

Deuterium

Deuterium

in reference to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eridu , city of the Sumerian god Enki

I'm not French, but I know a bit of the language...and I am pretty sure that the named city "Eridu" is also "Eridu" in la Langue Francais.

Face Jockey

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 21, 2012, 04:53:44 AM
Quote from: Face Jockey on Mar 21, 2012, 04:27:20 AM

I'm not French, but I know a bit of the language...and I am pretty sure that the named city "Eridu" is also "Eridu" in la Langue Francais.

I didn't mean a literal translation - perhaps equates would have been better, as a remarkably similar phrase does directly refer to the supposed oldest Sumerian city.

bioweapon

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 21, 2012, 03:46:34 AM
They better give us the whole movie three months early for all the effort people are putting into this. :P

i guess lindelof is laughing lot this time. they give up in unicode site. 38 pages and not password.. :o

atlantis

atlantis

This website isn't active yet..only the start page..but the login script isn't activated either...its set in a loop, doesn't matter what you type it always will say access denied....

Spoiler
www.projectprometheus.com
- folder: 245409
                       -css ( inside style.css file )
                       -js-libs (plugins.js and script.js-password script not added )

- folder: Ajax.googleapis.com
                         -Ajax(empty)
                         -Libs(empty)
                         -jquery-1.71(empty)

- folder: html5shiv.googlecode.com
                         -svn - trunk(empty)
                         -platform.twitter.com(empty)

found with any online site exploration ( pity yahoo exploration isn't active anymore )
[close]

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: atlantis on Mar 21, 2012, 07:17:54 AM
This website isn't active yet..only the start page..but the login script isn't activated either...its set in a loop, doesn't matter what you type it always will say access denied....

Spoiler
www.projectprometheus.com
- folder: 245409
                       -css ( inside style.css file )
                       -js-libs (plugins.js and script.js-password script not added )

- folder: Ajax.googleapis.com
                         -Ajax(empty)
                         -Libs(empty)
                         -jquery-1.71(empty)

- folder: html5shiv.googlecode.com
                         -svn - trunk(empty)
                         -platform.twitter.com(empty)

found with any online site exploration ( pity yahoo exploration isn't active anymore )
[close]
We can't really tell if it is activated because it uses a PHP file for authentication which then returns the full content of whatever the response is. The js then just prints to the body after fading out the main div...

Spoiler
function checkPassResult(data) { // return from ajax call to interface.php
   $('#message').animate({ width: '0' }, 600, function() {
      if(data.message == 'Access Granted') {
         $('#main').fadeOut(500, function() {
            $('body').append(data.html);
         });
      } else {
         $('#text').html(data.message);
         $('#message').animate({ width: '441px' }, 600);
      }
   });
}
[close]

Unless we can see the code within interface.php (which is impossible short of hacking the web server) we have no idea whether is is actually doing anything. It may just always report 'Access Denied', but several hints on the Prometheus FB page suggest that there is a password to be found.

http://www.projectprometheus.com/eridu/interface.php?action=auth&p=crispachi

-Chris

bioweapon

Quote from: harlock on Mar 21, 2012, 03:45:43 AM
So this is related in some way then to the Seven Kingdoms and possibly the seven sisters, possibly even TE Lawrence.

Do we have names for the seven kingdoms and the Sisters??

big things have small beginnings
another TE Lawrence quote. i think has something with the story of Prometheus. Has anyone read his writings or about him?? or at least saw that movie??

Zenomorph

Yeh, I had a feeling it wouldn't be active yet...
but then why do they troll us with the FB updates....I dunno
SOO KEEN FOR THIS THOUGH

Great viral marketing, I wonder if I call the number it'll cost more for Australia...?

aliennaire

Well, I came up with a new idea, and (untill you guys collectively decide to kick my *** out of this thread for posting probable mess  ;D) want to share it here.

I made a simple google search on what those enigmatical figures can be connected else to, and found that 245409 is also actual pincode (zipcode) for some area in India. As we already know Weyland was born in India (Mumbai), and if you scroll the corporation's timeline, the first post there is about Peter's birth and the last tells about launching the project Prometheus, is there any hint to solving the riddle too? Anyway, probably, password represents something very personal from Weyland's experience, life?..
*scratches the back of her head*

Wolv1337

Wolv1337

Well, following their hints via tweets, such as: "The Weyland Corporation would never Tell anyone how to get into #Eridu #ProjectPrometheus" it was obvious that Eridu folks were on the right track. Notice how they used upper case T in tell.

Today, Eridu is known as Tell Abu Shahrain, so believe it or not, password for http://www.projectprometheus.com/eridu/ was as simple as "tell abu shahrain".

Here's what you get once you're inside:

However; same password doesn't work for http://www.projectprometheus.com/245409 so obviously there's more to it.

Despicable Dugong

Could 245409 be a grid reference?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed