New Pulse Rifle from Monsters in Motion

Started by HuDaFuK, Oct 03, 2015, 10:26:40 AM

Author
New Pulse Rifle from Monsters in Motion (Read 3,325 times)

HuDaFuK

The Pulse Rifle is coming back into stock at Monsters in Motion, now in the proper brown bess colour and in both clean and "weathered" versions. Price $499.99.

Links here.

PRJ_since1990

Not exactly at an every man's price

Will skip this. I'd pay $200 but for a working one that shoots BB's

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Oct 06, 2015, 01:03:27 AM

Yeah - exactly my issue too.

HuDaFuK

Yeah, the price is insane. Just thought I'd share. The battle-worn one does look really damn god.

Vark_

One can make a "battle-worn" effect pretty easily with a few black and metal paint. Or even mud. Hopefully, this version isn't more expensive than the basic one, so this is fair.

That being said, I still find these props quite outpriced. Cheaper indeed than the "old" HCG M41A (all sold out for long) so they will find their buying audience, but I'm not really thrilled by the gun itself, or at least by the pics they've taken of it.
The display stand is quite cool though.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 06, 2015, 07:42:36 AM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Oct 06, 2015, 01:03:27 AM

Yeah - exactly my issue too.
Yeah you should do that guys.
I bought an used airsoft M41A some time ago for less than 200 bucks, it's been standing on my wall ever since ;). But I guess you've already seen it before, I posted it on the forum and we discussed about it then ;).

HuDaFuK

I've always wanted one of those airsofts... I actually own a Thompson from my old airsofting days, I just never got around to buying the conversion kit for it.

Corporal Hicks

The conversion kit costs more than you can pick up a complete rifle these days. xD Mine still sits in its box under my bed.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 07, 2015, 07:44:50 AMThe conversion kit costs more than you can pick up a complete rifle these days. xD

Oh really? Well, there go my weapons engineering ambitions.

Corporal Hicks

I found a 2-tone Pulse Rifle for about £200. Took the shrouds off for ones that had been painted olive.

Vark_

QuoteOh really? Well, there go my weapons engineering ambitions.
I concur, the old G&P kit is nowadays out of stock, overpriced if you could find one (350-400£), and worst of all a real pain in the neck to complete for some parts didn't fit well. Looked like this, and needed indeed a Tommy to strip off.

Funny thing, there was also a Monsters in Motion conversion kit for airsoft Tommy back in 2006 !

A cheap "Snow Wolf" M41A is the best solution IMO to get a decent AND firing Pulse rifle.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Vark_ on Oct 25, 2015, 09:56:32 PMLooked like this, and needed indeed a Tommy to strip off.

Yeah, I've seen them, and I already have the Thompson, which is why I was leaning towards the kit. But if pre-built is cheaper I'll just go for that if/when I finally get around to buying one.

game_over

What do you guys think of the 3D printed models that are available?

chainsawsquirrel

It's all about the airsoft pulse rifle by snow wolf I think :P

Yeah, it might not be quite as accurate a replica was this one, but you can f**kin' shoot people with It! i'm sure you'd even be able to mod it and add a pulse rifle sound to it as well.

Corporal Hicks

I think soundboards are a relatively easy mod to make. I've never done one myself but from what I understand that's the case.

chainsawsquirrel

Someone suggested getting a raspberry pie and a speaker, then downloading the sounds onto the pie and take it from there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed