The Boys

Started by Shasvre, Jul 17, 2010, 09:09:23 PM

Author
The Boys (Read 11,949 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

There must be more subscribe-binge-cancel people than I thought.  Some fraudster just used my credit card to sign up for a month of Amazon Prime the other day.

Stompy the Perfect Xeno

Stompy the Perfect Xeno

I have only seen some snippets on youtube, but man, this Homelander actor is really good in his role.  :o

Andrea90

Andrea90

Second season is great for now. Far better than first one.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Sometimes I think you need a season like the first one to set the dynamic, but in the early going there appears to be much more happening and the show has been more interesting as a whole.

Not that the first season was bad. 

426Buddy

426Buddy

I liked the first season but it really hit its stride in season 2.

Andrea90

Andrea90

Yes I agree.
Season 1 was good for me, but in the first three episodes of second season the level is higher. 2x03 is absolutely fantastic.

dave1978

dave1978

Episodes 1-3 of season 2 have been great,  got to love Butcher,  "thats diabolical"   never suited so much.  I get the horrible feeling that Homelander is on the brink of a total melt down rage quit.

Andrea90

Andrea90

Stormfront is one of the best character indeed.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Andrea90

Andrea90

Episode seven was fantastic.
The final is going to be awesome.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Didn't realise we were so close to being finished already.  :'( That flew by! I've been enjoying this season so much too! That f**king end of the last episode... :o

Andrea90

Andrea90

Great ending. I love this show.

Tichinde

Tichinde

Spoiler
I did notice in the very first episode that he was very Nazi Propaganda esq. Perfect jawline, blonde hair, blue eyes. The ideal Aryan I suppose, so it doesn't come as a shock that he was in a sense exactly that.

Still, I personally find it somewhat cheezy that the evil in the show all ties back to Nazi's, it's almost cliche.
[close]

Rankles75

Rankles75

Shit, wasn't expecting that ending! :)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Great finale to a great season.

Spoiler
I know that a scene of Homelander fapping all over the city was cut from season one, so I wonder if they just reinserted it or if they filmed it again.

EDIT: from what I've read, they just reinserted the original scene.  That would explain why Homelander looked a little different.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed