Should I get my ticket early?

Started by G8RSG1, Jul 07, 2010, 07:26:28 PM

Author
Should I get my ticket early? (Read 1,780 times)

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

I'm debating on whether I should get my ticket today, or just wait until Friday at midnight. What do you guys think?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Just wait... Would be surprised if ANY screening of this movie ever sells out

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

Why do you say that?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Someone was saying they got their ticket yesterday for a midnight screening and asked how many had been sold was told 'only 10'

do you mean Thursday midnight?

MrBrokenTusks.

It isn't exactly a big hit with everyone, remember these are at best good b-movies that only appeal to a select few and then a few others.

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jul 07, 2010, 07:30:12 PM
It isn't exactly a big hit with everyone, remember these are at best good b-movies that only appeal to a select few and then a few others.

That makes me sad, but at least I'll get my ticket.

if you are like ready to kill someone to see the movie go midnight .if you feel that its gonna be good and can wait go first showing in the morning

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Doomofman on Jul 07, 2010, 07:29:56 PM
Someone was saying they got their ticket yesterday for a midnight screening and asked how many had been sold was told 'only 10'

Another reason cinemas don't do midnight showing. They don't sell that well.

phillthump

phillthump

All booked up for 7pm tomorrow!

Got the badman VIP seats booked as well...  ;D

187avp

187avp

Me and my bro got our tickets today for tomorrow, they are 14 tickets left. So yeah nearly sold out for tomorrow. And friday we go again with couple of our friends, hell yeah

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

I'm definitely seeing it at midnight!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed