Sideshow BERSERKER PREDATOR Maquette

Started by Sabres21768, Apr 28, 2011, 10:45:19 PM

Author
Sideshow BERSERKER PREDATOR Maquette (Read 6,436 times)

Sabres21768

First look...

Cap. Fitzgerald

Needs more brown and greys and less blacks on the armor

Horhey

It's probobly going to look like rock.

Stalker

It looks like shit, not interested at all.

What the hell is up with the jawbone on the mask? It's nothing like it was in the movie.

huntin8-t0n

I.... dunno...

Looks weird, the colors/ posture.. surely will get better by time.

Sharp Sticks

You all right there, Blackie? Looks like you chipped a tooth chipped all your teeth off.

Shadow

somehow it feels like most of those sideshow statues are inferior to both NECA figs and Hot Toys figs, by far. the paintjobs often looks cheap and they often look far less accurate. it's sad, because if those where really nice it would be awesome collector's pieces, but now they are just collector's pieces, but not on a "wow! awesome!" level.

Njm1983

yeah kinda disappointing..... That and the tracker in-hand pics sabers posted has led me to cancel my pre-order for the falconer maquette. Hopefully sideshow will produce more from this line that are of better quality.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It's surely an in-production picture. That's a prototype methinks, it has to be. No teeth on the jawbone, superficial coloring... if Sideshow proposes this as a final product, I'm seriously disappoint.

Sabres21768

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 30, 2011, 05:44:33 AM
It's surely an in-production picture. That's a prototype methinks, it has to be. No teeth on the jawbone, superficial coloring... if Sideshow proposes this as a final product, I'm seriously disappoint.

That is a pic of the prototype...but the thing is, the prototype is always painted better than the final mass produced product.

So, the one we get won't look this good.  ;)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oshit. Really?
That's already mediocre as a paintskin... if this looks better than the final thing, what that'd be?

I'd surely take the Hot Toys Berserker over this, anytime.

Sabres21768

Here's a look at the Sideshow Exclusive alternate head...

huntin8-t0n

Wow... it's surprisingly awful.

Nightlord

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 03, 2011, 09:05:08 PM
Here's a look at the Sideshow Exclusive alternate head...

Is that like in a small scale or something? , because every thing looks so i dunno undetailed.
The mouth is absolutely terrible.

Snowdog

omg this looks really horrible  :o ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed