NEW Sideshow 1:1 Predalien bust

Started by Sabres21768, Apr 01, 2009, 12:07:31 AM

Author
NEW Sideshow 1:1 Predalien bust (Read 7,910 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Coming soon...

pjdoodle

pjdoodle

Holy crap! Thats HUGE!!! :o

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

is it just me or does the crown look grossly out of proportion? shouldnt it be a whole lot bigger?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Holy...OK, I want one. I don't care HOW bad it looks.

War Wager

War Wager

I might have got this, but they f**ked up making the crown smaller.

Oh hell, but it would look sweet next to the full scale version.

It's so ugly.

It's so cool.

Help me.

xenomorph36

why is it that we keep seeing these crappy avpr aliens/preds?

if the movie wasnt crappy enough we have to keep seeing these crappy designs made over and over again. i just hope they go back to the older movies so everyone can enjoy

War Wager

War Wager

This newer stuff we've been getting is with Sideshow teaming up with ADI, so we won't be seeing anything from Alien, Aliens, Predator or Predator 2 for a while.

ArielAleXCo

im not sure but i bet this is a A.F.s stuff.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Apr 01, 2009, 07:30:24 PM

if the movie wasnt crappy enough we have to keep seeing these crappy designs made over and over again. i just hope they go back to the older movies so everyone can enjoy

For some reason these Sideshow busts look a little better than the movie versions.

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 02, 2009, 04:30:09 AM
Quote from: xenomorph36 on Apr 01, 2009, 07:30:24 PM

For some reason these Sideshow busts look a little better than the movie versions.

simple: ADI suck... even NECA is better. ^_^ jajaj

Jango1201

Jango1201

Wow the mandibles look better on this piece. They don't look like a last second decision to glue them on and make them work.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's because Sideshow actually put some effort into their piece.

War Wager

War Wager

It's ADI that does most of the work on these stuff. They choose the pieces and what they'll look like and Sideshow helps them make and market it. If anything, ADI are letting you see just how detailed their stuff really.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

But it would be nice if the models could look that good in the movies.

War Wager

War Wager

It would. I kinda feel sorry for ADI, they put all this detail into there stuff but they end up being shot poorly in the movie itself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed