SDCC Exclusive Predator

Started by von, May 11, 2008, 09:06:56 AM

Author
SDCC Exclusive Predator (Read 5,897 times)

von

von

not sure if this has been posted before. my apologies if it has.
can anyone confirm if this is the SDCC exclusive predator?

looks pretty darn impressive if you ask me!
it's interesting that they pack the facehugger and chestburster with its sworn enemy.  ;D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I am not sure if any one else knows about this, looks cool though, is it NECA, it looks like it?

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

This is definately from NECA. But I really hope it's not the only possibility to get that Hugger and Burster. I want a s**tload of those ! :(

DB

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Dragonblaster on May 11, 2008, 02:18:21 PM
This is definately from NECA. But I really hope it's not the only possibility to get that Hugger and Burster. I want a s**tload of those ! :(

DB

It is good looking and I love that Hugger and Burster, I will try email NECA for any info about it, not sure if they will reply though  :P

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 11, 2008, 03:05:45 PM
Quote from: Dragonblaster on May 11, 2008, 02:18:21 PM

DB

It is good looking and I love that Hugger and Burster, I will try email NECA for any info about it, not sure if they will reply though  :P

Usually they don't, except when there is a question and answer blog on their myspace page.
I really hope there are better opportunities to get these...

DB

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Corporal Hicks knows somebody at NECA, he might get some info,, but NECA has been very quite for some reason, I think Hick's is still wait for a reply for an interview thing we wrote for them.

I sent a message to them anyway, you never know if you don't try.

Plus I want them Hugger and Burster more than the Predator its self.

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 11, 2008, 03:59:17 PM
Corporal Hicks knows somebody at NECA, he might get some info,, but NECA has been very quite for some reason, I think Hick's is still wait for a reply for an interview thing we wrote for them.

I sent a message to them anyway, you never know if you don't try.

Plus I want them Hugger and Burster more than the Predator its self.

Me too pal, me too :(

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Bukkake Predator FTW!

:D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm on it. Where did you find the picture from?

von

von

a friend sent me an email with it. lol he's not telling me either

yeah it's NECA

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Okay, it's for a summer convention which I'm gonna guess is the SDCC but he said he'll fill me in with details later.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Can we get word on how many of these might be out there if you get word Hicks?  :o

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Is there supposed to be an image? Somewhere?

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Looks kind of fake.
I mean, if you look closely you'll notice it just a Masked Wolf painted n transperant paint.
But the question is, from where the hell does that chestbuster and facehugger come from

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

oh god, no more Wolfs, there's alredy 5 of them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed