Neca Boxed Set?

Started by War Wager, Dec 18, 2007, 10:12:38 PM

Author
Neca Boxed Set? (Read 5,560 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Think Neca will make an AvPR boxed set in the near future? If they did, they'd probably have it as an iconic scene from the movie, like McF did with Birth Of The Hybrid. I'd like to see one with the rooftop battle, the PredAlien attacking the scout ship Predators or with Wolf holding the two Warriors by the throat.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

I'd buy the rooftop battle one. That would be cool.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

They will,
they do that with every license they have.
Nightmare before Christmas, Halloween, The Crow, Pirates of the Caribbean, all have boxed sets of figures originally released separetely...
Milk the cow!  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just a quick browse around their toy section and they've done about 4 on there. Usually one a license. So it's safe to say we'll at least get one.

Skull Collector

Skull Collector

From seeing the commercials on tv, they should do one called: "Ambush in trophy room" or something like that. I think that would be neat. You get a pred, predalien, and a cool base/diorama with trophies (maybe removable ones :P)

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Hell yes, I would ask for a Rooftop Battle Scene playset, including the Wolf Predator and Chet action figures duking out.

They could do the first Predator movie Jungle playset too, like including a Jungle set and a First Predator action figure. Ain't that cool? Since after Treehouse Kids company decided to cancel their own version of the Jungle playset at the very last moment which included these following action figures:

- The First Predator
- Major
- Dillion
- Hawkins
- Billy
- Mac
- Blaine
- Poncho

It would also be cool if NECA decided to make the second Predator movie playset too, which includes a City playset added with civilians and the Second Predator action figure.

War Wager

War Wager

I don't care much for figures of human beings. We see them everyday!  :P I want cool looking, fictional creatures.

Is there any way we can contact Neca about a boxed set?  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Already asked. Waiting on answer.

War Wager

War Wager

I hope they can confirm what scene it is if they are doing one.

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

I'm sure I could do better than the the Alien vs. Predator: Requiem movie when I get my hands on the Rooftop scene boxed set.  ;D

And I sure hope they are doing the first Predator movie Jungle scene boxed set which includes the First Predator and can add your own army action figures into the set.

War Wager

War Wager

I'd get human boxed sets like Kelly on the machine gun or the army attcking the Aliens, just as long as they have the creatures in them.

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

And NECA could make a Sewer battle set too, and I can create my own battles with the Wolf Predator and many Aliens much better.  :D

Aeus

Aeus

Sewer battle would be by far the best.

It has two Aliens, Wolf in good nick (no damage so far) and the Predalien.

REYALS

REYALS

YES!!! The sewer scene would be the SHITE!!! It would be hard to do with the water and such, but Im sure they will modify the set if thats what it comes down to.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Or maybe where it showes where the predator walks to his spaceship getting ready to fly to earth then you would get the predator with all his gear and his spaceship, that would kinda be cool  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed