Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,078,743 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Joyfully Jumping Jessica on Feb 08, 2011, 11:52:50 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 08, 2011, 09:54:19 PM
Titan A.E.- 9/10
I liked it as a kid, I love it now. A fantastic cult classic, and a personally inspiring piece of science fiction.
Cosmic Castaway!
D: Where the frak have you been? Get on Messenger! And yes, I love that song.  ;D

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Snowdog on Feb 08, 2011, 10:52:25 PM
Quote from: Shobidoo on Feb 08, 2011, 10:48:49 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Feb 08, 2011, 09:50:28 PM
Bladerunner

Went in with high hopes. Went out really disappointed. This movie was so god damn boring and uninteresting. Harisson Ford is supposed to be one of the best bladerunners and he get his ass kicked all the time. He survives by pure luck every time. Don't get me wrong i love movies from the 80's i think most of them are better then movies that come out nowadays but this movie is pretty overrated. :-\
That is my favorite movie ever, and it certainly isnt overrated. But i'm too tired to go on a rant at the moment, maybe Sharp Sticks or Spacemarines will instead.
Quote from: Snowdog on Feb 08, 2011, 10:17:37 PM
Sorry guys i really can't help it when i don't like the movie  :-[ But i guess it's a lot better then people who love avp-r  ::)
Actually, i'd say its worse then people who love AVP:R.

hehe can i make it up to you by saying that i absolutely love Jurassic Park   :-X ;)
Maybeh.  :P
Quote from: TheMonolith on Feb 08, 2011, 11:43:37 PM
Shobidoo, you are aware you just missed a perfect opportunity to use the sadface.
I did didnt I.

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 08, 2011, 11:54:26 PM
Quote from: Joyfully Jumping Jessica on Feb 08, 2011, 11:52:50 PM
Titan A.E.- 9/10
I liked it as a kid, I love it now. A fantastic cult classic, and a personally inspiring piece of science fiction.
Cosmic Castaway!
D: Where the frak have you been? Get on Messenger! And yes, I love that song.  ;D
"The most romantic place on Earth", you? And yeah, I'm on Messenger, but remember it's kind of slow on the iPhone. Or I'm just slow using it. I'm guessing it's the latter.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Pulp Fiction

I hadn't seen it before and I really liked it, funny, tense and dramatic in many parts. I'll probably pick it up on Blu-Ray. :)

9/10

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 09, 2011, 05:40:56 PM
Pulp Fiction

I hadn't seen it before and I really liked it, funny, tense and dramatic in many parts. I'll probably pick it up on Blu-Ray. :)

9/10
Bruce Willis with a katana. Need I say more?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ving Rhames being raped.

Scarred for f**king life.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 09, 2011, 06:22:51 PM
Ving Rhames being raped.

Scarred for f**king life.

At least the rapist took a shotgun blast to the nuts. :D

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

And the other guy took a katana.
From Bruce Willis.

Okay I'm done now.  :laugh:

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Friday the 13th Part VII: New Blood

Ehhhh... it wasn't the psychic girl I had problems with.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The Invisible Ray (1936) - 6.5/10

Lie

Lie

Daybreakers 9/10

Loved it!  ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Cloverfield 8/10

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Superman/Shazam: Return of Black Adam

SUCKED BALLS!!!!!!

Thank god it was only about 15 minutes or so long, because the rest of the film was fifteen minutes of short films about

Green Arrow

The Spectre

Jonah Hex

all three of those are f**king amazing. It made me actually care about Green Arrow, something I didn't think was ever going to be possible, much respect for this character now.

The Spectre is so f**king badass. I've hardly read any of the stuff he's in, but his short movie was great, I loved how he killed every single suspect.

Jonah Hex was naturally amazing. I love westerns, and Thomas Jane is such a good voice actor for Jonah Hex, the ending was cool, and I loved his last line in that scene.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

AVPR: Predator raping Alien. Predalien raping Predator. Bro Strause raping them all.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Titan A.E.- 9/10

God, haven't seen that in years. Loved it when I was younger.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed