Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,080,900 times)

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 14, 2011, 12:38:49 AM
No it was the flashback on how Lotso got so angry and bitter, I felt so bad I started to cry but now because of that I want a Lotso Plush for Valentines day from my boyfriend.  I shouldn't ask for one I should just hint at one...

the bit that got me most was when
Spoiler
they all hold hands on the way to the furnace, they have kind of given up all hope but still take solace in the fact they are with their friends etc
[close]

also, just watched The Empire Strikes Back last night, love it!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Battlestar Glactica Series Finale 10/10

Good gods. This was frakking amazing. Seldom have I ever been filled with such deep and profound emotions and feelings as when I was viewing this masterwork of television. Everything was just written, performed, and executed perfectly. It was exciting, exhilarating, crushing, melancholy, angry, happy, and just about any other emotion you can think of. There's so much I want to say about it, yet I am at a loss for words.

It was a perfect ending to one of the best shows on TV, bringing everything to a nice conclusion. It answered most questions, while leaving enough still there to ponder over. There were a few moments, as well, that quite literally blew my mind. I started to cough and have trouble breathing at one point, due to those.

I do remember that, while watching, there were a few parts that left me unsatisfied and quite disappointed, but the thing as a whole was so frakking good that I just can't remember what they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_sHy9cVH0#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WbKBKima4Q#

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

"You know.. I know about farming."

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

When
Spoiler
Adama and Roslin
[close]
flew away in the Raptor...

Oh gods... :'(

I also think I hyperventilated when they played
Spoiler
Jimi Hendrix
[close]
at the end. So. f**king. Great.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

'The Host'
The incredible monster film that manages to be a monster film without technically being a monster film... grand.
10/10

'How to Train your Dragon'
A very pleasant surprise. One of the best animated features I've seen in years! Up there with '9'.
10/10

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 14, 2011, 06:21:35 PM
'The Host'
The incredible monster film that manages to be a monster film without technically being a monster film... grand.
10/10
Although I don't agree with a full-on '10', I agree with that for the most part-- a true hidden gem worthy of Cloverfield's musical score.  :laugh:

One of the best animated features I've seen in years! Up there with '9'.
Have you seen Wall-E?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 14, 2011, 06:38:02 PM
Although I don't agree with a full-on '10', I agree with that for the most part-- a true hidden gem worth of Cloverfield's musical score.  :laugh:
yeah. The quality of The Host lies in the fact that the Monster, counts done, is not the centre of the plot. Does the film wonder what it is? Does the film involve around its existence, its sufference, its personality? No. The Host is a family tragedy with a Monster contour. And it's great. I love the photography, characters, acting, and the quite unusual score of the film, which strangely fits. Gwoemul is one sweet beastie, too.
Leagues above Cloverfield, absolutely. Can't hold one sixteenth of a candle.

Have you seen Wall-E?
Certainly, and I truely loved every single bit of it. It's a charming film, and one that does its job very well. The first half-a-hour is dialogue-less and it's my favourite part. No kidding.
I even have the 2-disc set!

Also

SIGOURNEY WEAVER AS THE COMPUTER f**k YEAH.

By the way, I just made an example with '9'. There are also 'Ratatouille', 'Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs', 'Kung Fu Panda'... I couldn't list them all immediately. :D But 'How to train your Dragon' particularly hit the target.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 14, 2011, 06:47:48 PM
Have you seen Wall-E?
Certainly, and I truely loved every single bit of it. It's a charming film, and one that does its job very well. The first half-a-hour is dialogue-less and it's my favourite part. No kidding.
I even have the 2-disc set!
Same, nice.  :)

By the way, I just made an example with '9'. There are also 'Ratatouille', 'Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs', 'Kung Fu Panda'... I couldn't list them all immediately. :D But 'How to train your Dragon' particularly hit the target.
I don't have the same enthusiasm about 9, but I won't dispute it, because my reasons would be pretty weak in an argumentative sense. Also, I loved Ratatouille, and dug Kung Fu Panda (that was SWEET on Blu-ray) I need to buy them both! I have yet to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, but I've heard many good things about it, so I should probably get on that- same with How To Train Your Dragon. Also, I recommend to you Tangled whenever you have the chance to see it, I found it to be quite fantastic.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh, Tangled. There's one friend over here at school that loves it. I didn't have the chance to see it at the cinema. Permit me, I had to choose between it and Tron: Legacy... you know the drill. :D Also 'Tangled''s a way better title - Over here it's 'Rapunzel: The Tower's weaving'. Bleh!
'Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs' really surprised me because the premise is so silly you wouldn't think anything really likable would come out of that. But it precisely did what I said! And it's hilarious, too.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 14, 2011, 07:00:28 PM
Over here it's 'Rapunzel: The Tower's weaving'. Bleh!
Jesus Christ, that's terrible!  :laugh:

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 14, 2011, 07:00:28 PM
'Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs' really surprised me because the premise is so silly you wouldn't think anything really likable would come out of that. But it precisely did what I said! And it's hilarious, too.
Interesting- my brother said something similar, and he's only 13.  :laugh:
Looking forward to see this now.  :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yeah 'Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs' is an excellent movie. :)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 14, 2011, 06:21:35 PM
'The Host'
10/10

'How to Train your Dragon'
A very pleasant surprise. One of the best animated features I've seen in years! Up there with '9'.
10/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEiKaABWyR4#ws

SadPanda~

SadPanda~

The town
Great movie
reminded me of Taking Pelham123

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Metropolis (1927) - 9/10

Prime113

Prime113

Micheal Clayton 9/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed