Global Q&A with the Brothers Strause

Started by ace3g, Dec 06, 2007, 04:02:44 AM

Author
Global Q&A with the Brothers Strause (Read 3,791 times)

Uncanny Antman

I think if nothing else, the video gives us a gander at just how uncomfortable the director/s can look on camera.  ;)

marrerom

we ask much better questions to collin here. if people want to seen him give good anwsers to good questions they should come here.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 06, 2007, 07:11:22 AM
we ask much better questions to collin here. if people want to seen him give good anwsers to good questions they should come here.

LMAO very very true......

marrerom

i'm just glad that when they were talking about what traits the predalien had inherited they didnt say the new reproduction method. colins idea about it being a young queen thing was so much better and made infinitly more sense. good call colin  :D

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

All good except that he answered "What abilities has the PredAlien inherited from Predator?" with "...the dreads, the mandibles, and some of the skin pigmentation."

Uh...so what amongst those things is supposed to be an ability?

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 06, 2007, 07:31:16 AM
All good except that he answered "What abilities has the PredAlien inherited from Predator?" with "...the dreads, the manibles, and some of the skin pigmentation."

Uh...so what amongst those things is supposed to be an ability?

I was just about to post that, funny as hell...maybe AvP-R is a comedy? Did anyone give that a thought?  ;)

Anyway, as I assumed, my question went unanswered but given the number of questions they actually answered versus the number of questions sent, I'm sure most of them were lost in the shuffle...all in all they answered only superficial questions and questions that we already know the answers to...on a side note, Greg is fu<king hilarious... :D

Crom

Crom

This is closest thing to showing how the Bros are in real life: funny, lewd, and unassuming.

And of course the soft ball questions were submitted, the point is to raise awareness of the film. 

Everyone on here already knows too much.  You can complain about a lot of things but you can't knock them for being coy with the fan base.  They've provided more dialogue with you guys than any other directors I can think of.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 06, 2007, 07:07:23 AM
I think if nothing else, the video gives us a gander at just how uncomfortable the director/s can look on camera.  ;)

Looked more like Greg was uncomfortable. Colin was the Colin we know. Mr Talkative. Greg didn't seem very confident in front of the camera. No worries though, a lot of people are like that.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 06, 2007, 10:37:57 AM
Looked more like Greg was uncomfortable. Colin was the Colin we know. Mr Talkative. Greg didn't seem very confident in front of the camera. No worries though, a lot of people are like that.

S'alright, I'm one of 'em.  Doesn't mean I won't give 'em a nudge though.  :)

Unrelatedly, flicking through the special features on The Fog last night, lookit who popped up:

nukem11

Pretty good i like that AVP R top though.

Xenomorphine

Heh!

"wer in ur dvd playah prvidin ur comentree..." :)

Crom

Crom

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 06, 2007, 10:37:57 AM
Looked more like Greg was uncomfortable.

Naw, he was just hung over.  :P

xenomorph36

that has got to be the single most retarded questions i have ever heard.

Crom

Crom

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Dec 06, 2007, 01:59:26 PM
that has got to be the single most retarded questions i have ever heard.

Genius

Lucian Laurentis

Seriously guys, I enjoyed it... It wasn't anything I didn't know, but it was more about advertising as Crom said. And also as Crom said, these two have taken the time to answer questions and try to appease the fanbase, I don't know of many directors that would even so much as glance at the fanbase. Unless it was to make money, but of course if that was the primary concern, they'd probably not tell you much and throw you in the theatre with merely the name to lure you in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed