Bill Paxton

Started by Alan Dutch Schaefer, Dec 04, 2007, 03:48:22 AM

Author
Bill Paxton (Read 2,827 times)

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Alan Dutch Schaefer

He's one of the coolest actors around! i mean c'mon he was killed by an Alien, Predator, and a Terminator

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

He was just bitchslapped by the termy wasn't he?

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Alan Dutch Schaefer

he was actually pushed hard up against metal bars. so basically he died. well at least im pretty sure he did

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Well imdb agrees with you.  I just don't know if I agree with imdb.

Basically what I'm saying is: Screw comformity.

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Alan Dutch Schaefer

i mean i know its a stupid way of dying

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I thought bill was the one that got his heart ripped out! :-\

I am Mother

I am Mother

When I look back at Aliens, I actually wish he'd have survived and come back for a second film. He was bad ass and brought a little bit of comic relief to the film which was cool. He was an interesting character as Hudson.

Although Fincher would have just killed him off too probably lol!

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: I am Mother on Dec 05, 2007, 01:11:09 AM
Why do you think that Fincher would be responsible for that?

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I've actuallly wondered what it would be like if he survived Aliens and didnt die in the crash at the begining of Alien 3.

TrekGuy 90

TrekGuy 90

The question is, since Alien and Predator are now one universe, is Lambert an ancestor of Hudson? Or perhaps Lambert from the Nostromo? Or both?  :P

maledoro

maledoro

With his big mouth, he'd probably get ass-raped by the prisoners.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: TrekGuy 90 on Dec 05, 2007, 01:32:35 AM
The question is, since Alien and Predator are now one universe, is Lambert an ancestor of Hudson? Or perhaps Lambert from the Nostromo? Or both?  :P
Since Anderson had claimed that AVP is set in an alternate universe, neither one is likely. Plus, just because they share the same surname doesn't guarantee that they're family.

TrekGuy 90

TrekGuy 90

^^ Yes, hence the  :P.

I am Mother

I am Mother

Quote from: maledoro on Dec 05, 2007, 01:19:30 AM
Quote from: I am Mother on Dec 05, 2007, 01:11:09 AM
Why do you think that Fincher would be responsible for that?
To be true, I never really understood the whole story to do with the production of that film, and as David Fincher never participated in the Quadrilogy there are a lot of questions unanswered. However, as I said, Alien 3 was awesome and definately added to the series instead of taking away (Ressurection, AVP for instance).

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: I am Mother on Dec 05, 2007, 02:07:01 AM
To be true, I never really understood the whole story to do with the production of that film, and as David Fincher never participated in the Quadrilogy there are a lot of questions unanswered. However, as I said, Alien 3 was awesome and definately added to the series instead of taking away (Ressurection, AVP for instance).
The point I was trying to make is that people had blamed Fincher for the deaths of Hicks and Newt when he didn't even write the script. If anything, he had very little control over the film's production thanks to studio interference.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed