Started by hobomonster, Dec 04, 2007, 01:43:34 AM

Is he going to live?

Yes
79 (54.9%)
No
93 (64.6%)

Total Members Voted: 144

Author
Is Wolf gonna survive? (Read 39,550 times)

dallevalle

dallevalle

i whould love for him to survive but i dont think he will :/

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: CloakedKiller on Dec 05, 2007, 12:38:12 AM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 05, 2007, 12:33:46 AM
Colin never confirmed if Wolf lived or died. Though if he goes out by the nuclear explosion while roaring, that would be f*cking AWESOME.
That would be awsome. I can tell Wolfs going to die but if he does live i'm going to have to play the song WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS because that would be awsome if Wolf lives.

hehehahehha lol  ;D

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Heres the quetion we need to ask......whats the point of him surviving? ill tell you, there is no reason whats he gonna do, be in the sequel??

Otnip

Otnip

Quote from: Darth Vader on Dec 05, 2007, 03:53:52 AM
Heres the quetion we need to ask......whats the point of him surviving? ill tell you, there is no reason whats he gonna do, be in the sequel??

Haha, I bet I'll be in tears if his death scene comes.

Not really, but I guess theres some Wolf character development. That is just sweet. so, I want him to live, but he won't. Sorry Wolfy :(

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Predators have died in every movie they star in.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Dec 05, 2007, 04:00:59 AM
Predators have died in every movie they star in.

exactly!! its alright to characterize an alien species but there not the human characters, only the human characters should be the survivor, whats the point in it bein Alien vs predator when wolf doesnt die and lives hapily ever after....

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

I didnt' cry when all the other Preds died in the other movies and I loved them so I doubt Wolfy's death will affect me much.

superunknown

superunknown

Wolf is the poster child for unchecked Predator fanboyism, and for that reason, he needs to die a horrible death at the hands of an Alien.  ;)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: superunknown on Dec 05, 2007, 04:28:46 AM
Wolf is the poster child for unchecked Predator fanboyism, and for that reason, he needs to die a horrible death at the hands of an Alien.  ;)

true spoken words of an alien fanboy ;) :D ;D

gases

gases

Quote from: Darth Vader on Dec 05, 2007, 04:32:26 AM

seconded.

superunknown

superunknown

You know it's true, hell the whole fanbase has been up in arms over the movie's bias.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: superunknown on Dec 05, 2007, 04:34:56 AM

You know it's true, hell the whole fanbase has been up in arms over the movie's bias.

i was only jokin superunkown, you have your opinion on it and me and gases has an opinion on it....i see it as facing reality..

The Demon

The Demon

I really hope so. It would suck to make this extremly experienced Predator die after kicking alot of ass. I think would be very good if he survived. It can be done but it might piss off alot of Alien fans.

I also think its necessary after Anderson's AvP.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: The Wolf on Dec 05, 2007, 04:40:37 AM
I really hope so. It would suck to make this extremly experienced Predator die after kicking alot of ass. I think would be very good if he survived. It can be done but it might piss off alot of Alien fans.

I also think its necessary after Anderson's AvP.

alien fans always get pissed off, in an alien vs predator scenario the predator is gonna be seen as the anti-hero and the aliens are the villians, so thats what greg and colin are doing makin it so you go for wolf and the humans against the aliens.

The Demon

The Demon

I laugh at how pissed those Alien fans get. They'd do anything to piss on Predator fans. I'm a fan of both so it equals out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed