Silent Hill

Started by Mystic Lemons, Dec 10, 2006, 02:28:04 PM

Author
Silent Hill (Read 74,588 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I kept thinking that I was supposed to insert a coin to activate the shoot or something. :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

See... that would have made sense, but it apparently operates on bizarre dream logic, still a hint might have been nice even if it just amounted to one of his internal thoughts when you interact with the chute.

"Looks jammed, bet I could dislodge it with something though... but what?"

Beyond the... serviceable combat of SH2 and SH3 I honestly do not have many criticisms of them overall, but that's indeed one of them, that and the strong opinion that the songs Promise and Angel's Thanatos should have been switched.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I think you're meant to think Cans of Juice are Heavy + Garbage Stuck in Chute = Of Course! But it doesn't really work out that way. I don't think I've seen a single blind playthrough of the game where they didn't figure that out by trying every item on the chute.

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Alamo Drafthouse in my area is doing a screening of the first film tonight for Terror Tuesday.
Got myself a ticket to ride the hype of the new announcements more!

Immortan Jonesy

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The concept of it doesn't leave me super jazzed, but I'm cool with seeing the series branching out and trying new things.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

I saw the trailer today and honestly, I think it's a terrible idea. The idea of inviting a whole community to participate in a choice driven, interactive series is a way of just asking for trouble. Also I have big issues with the developers for it, as they really don't take criticism or feedback well... I feel like most studios and developers don't nowadays.

Aside from that, it actually does look good but it doesn't feel like Silent Hill.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed