Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,311 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I just watched the Snoop Dogg vs LL Cool J Halo: Reach video, and for some reason I thought it was going to be real!  :D

I laughed when I saw Zach Levi, and the fact that he "loses" against both of them, even though he is the only one that actaully plays is ironic. But the real winner being
Spoiler
Wayne Newton
[close]
made me laugh until it hurt.

Nelizar The Hybrid

Nelizar The Hybrid

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 22, 2010, 01:55:01 AM
I just watched the Snoop Dogg vs LL Cool J Halo: Reach video, and for some reason I thought it was going to be real!  :D

I laughed when I saw Zach Levi, and the fact that he "loses" against both of them, even though he is the only one that actaully plays is ironic. But the real winner being
Spoiler
Wayne Newton
[close]
made me laugh until it hurt.
You know whats funny?
MY IRL name is levi :P

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 16, 2010, 08:52:25 PM
Was I finished The Package and...

Spoiler
Am extremely disappointed at how severely this game rapes the existing Halo canon. Really disappointed. Pissed off, in fact.
[close]
?

SM

SM

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

0:55 :D

SM

SM

pyew pyew

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I did the If They Came To Here Me Beg achievement, only took me 15 minutes.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Sep 22, 2010, 04:28:19 AM
I did the If They Came To Here Me Beg achievement, only took me 15 minutes.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 22, 2010, 12:06:48 AM
This
Is
Disturbing.

I don't think these guys realize the importance of Halo: Reach and what it meant to the fans. Unless they get different developers to make the games, and all of those developers are great (like Ensemble), Halo will become Call Of Duty, just with less bullshit deaths.

I wonder how Frank O' Connor feels about this. God, I'm just listening to some music from Reach right now, and the only thing I can think of is this, and how it better not shit on Bungie's Halo legacy.

:( These games better be great. If not, I probably won't be buying any more video games at all. I love the six Halo games for the story. 343 better respect that story. They have to get good developers like Bungie and Ensemble for each one, and have them made simultaneously if they want them yearly. If they are ll by one company yearly...I know they are not going to be good...They said that fans can't wait 3 years for a game, though i'm completely fine with it. I'll wait as long as it takes, as long as the wait pays off with a great game.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 22, 2010, 12:06:48 AM
This
Is
Disturbing.

I don't think these guys realize the importance of Halo: Reach and what it meant to the fans. Unless they get different developers to make the games, and all of those developers are great (like Ensemble), Halo will become Call Of Duty, just with less bullshit deaths.

I wonder how Frank O' Connor feels about this. God, I'm just listening to some music from Reach right now, and the only thing I can think of is this, and how it better not shit on Bungie's Halo legacy.

Good to know Reach was released prior to them getting their meathooks on it. I don't think any Halo game will top Reach in the future anyway in terms of gameplay.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

It's a bit presumptuous to think just because Bungie is gone that the series will decrease in quality. 343 is headed by a former member of Bungie, so at least the series will still be headed by one of its creators. Halo will probably become more than just a FPS series now. Does anyone else want a space fighter game after playing Long Night of Solace?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Not until they get more experience in making space flight missions. Not that I had a problem with the level itself, I'd just like to see them do more levels about that from here on out before I see a game that is entirely about space flight combat in the Halo Universe.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Sep 22, 2010, 06:15:23 PM
It's a bit presumptuous to think just because Bungie is gone that the series will decrease in quality. 343 is headed by a former member of Bungie, so at least the series will still be headed by one of its creators. Halo will probably become more than just a FPS series now. Does anyone else want a space fighter game after playing Long Night of Solace?

The worry is not Bungie being in charge. It's their mentality of "Oh 3 years is too long. We need to release more titles in a shorter time span." That's stupid. Rushing game titles never works out for anyone.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Isn't that Microsoft's mentality though? Not surprising.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed